Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Finally~My St. Patrick's Day Table

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 11, 12 at 23:14

I was having computer issues today, so frustrating! But I finally got pictures of my festive table up. Punk, are my glasses the same as yours?
Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: St. Patrick's Day Table

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Finally~My St. Patrick's Day Table

mm...Top of the morning to ya! What a delightful table! Your Irish coffee mugs w/lime jello are so cute on this table!

Plates are beautiful...love the 'ivy' theme...looks like you could use some of my Ivy pottery pcs! (shared pics recently).

Looks very St. Paddy with the gingham t'cloth, those pretty ivy napkins & your lovely crocheted doily. Cute centerpc, too! Enjoy that Irish DH of yours! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Love your St. Patrick's Day table, Kath.
The green and white tc is just right with the pretty crochet doily and your ivy plates, napkins and S&P shakers.
The gold flatware is lovely, watch out for the Leprechauns
tho, they will steal anything gold. LOL
The green Jello looks very festive in the Irish Coffee cups.
Green Jello has Green tradition at our house on St. Patrick's Day since the kids were small.
Are you entering your table in Kathleen's St. Patrick's Day
event?
I hope to see it there.
TFS
Nana

o

Kathe,
Left you a message on your blog. Love the table runner.
OA

o

Kath, what a lovely St. Patrick's Day table you set. Love the lime jello w/topping in your glasses! Same style glasses as mine. The difference I see is the shamrock decal on mine is up under the Irish Coffee.

Pretty cp on your pedestal. You and Nana and your Ivy dishes and then you and OA and your gold flatware have given me a reason to KEEP SHOPPING!LOL

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here