Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
jeannespines

Picture, please...Vintage Easter Pics Vine Wreath

jeannespines
13 years ago

I thought I saved a pic from someone last Easter season...it was old vintage pics (or postcards maybe) used on an Easter wreath...does someone have that pic saved in their photo program? Was it a vine wreath? It had baby chicks, bunnies, etc.

TIA....Jeanne S.

Comments (12)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Gosh Jeanne, I don't remember an Easter one...was it done like this Valentine one in our inspiration album?

Unfortunately no info on what kind of wreath was used to glue the cards on. Tho it might have just been a cardboard cut-out of one.

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

I just did a quick google image search, and I am guessing this might be what you saw...

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter wreath

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Well isn't that just the cutest Easter wreath you found PM. I do remember seeing one last year but didn't save a pic. Sorry I'm no help Jeanne.

Cute Valentine one too.

Punk

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    13 years ago

It might have been Kathleen's???? or slinkey jane? Those are cute, PM...but not the one I was thinking of...it was probably a Christmas one or something...the way my memory bank stores anymore! LOL! thanks. Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Sorry Jeanne...it wasn't me. I do remember the Valentine one tho...
    The Easter Wreath I think was from someone who just came in to share some of her ideas...and then was gone.
    I did find something along those lines that might help
    see below...and I will keep looking for you if this doesn't help.

jane

Here is a link that might be useful: {{gwi:1417716}}

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Jeanne...here's one that was at WS but no longer available..good for some ideas tho..
    By the way, thanks for reminding us of the Vintage Wreath...I've got a 'Vintage Bunny' wreath on my front door...and I wanted to fill it in with 'something'....now I'm going to add some Vintage Clip Art to it...

jane

Here is a link that might be useful: WS Vintage Easter Wreath

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Jeanne I found out who posted the picture - it was OUR
    Lynninnewmexico.. It was posted on April 8, 2010, and I remember falling in love with it too...but never copied it.
    The post I sent you before was from an old WS listing, and didn't remember when I saw it that Lynn bought it. Then I found her post on line talking about this wreath....and that's what jogged my memory!
    They don't carry it now..but hey...we can improvise..right?
    I listed Lynn's post from last yr below. post
    jane

Here is a link that might be useful: Lynn's Easter Wreath

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks Karen, Punk & Jane! I Googled also & looked quite a bit & couldn't find it....but I think that's it, Jane...that WS one... (what does WS stand for? My brain is fogged & I keep thinking Sonoma or something...anyway, don't have that store around here)

Anyway, when I got out for a few hrs with DH last week, I bought these Easter letters with vintage pics at HLobby...& that reminded me of that wreath I thought I might try. 50% so these were $7.50...looked at wreaths already made...$$$$...so thought I might try something.

Close-up of one:

Thank you! Thank you! Appreciate your comments & help, gals! Jeanne S.

• jeannespines
    Original Author
    13 years ago

YES, Jane! It's lynninnewmexico's!!! (Williams-Sonoma...brain worked for a bit! LOL) Thank you for finding that link ...her pics are so great that she took of it! Thank you, lynn, too! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

How did I miss NOT adding Lynn's wreath to our Easter album?? Well that is being taken care of today. Good hunting, Jane!!

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Jeanne, love your new Easter letters with vintage pictures on top. Jane, thanks for finding Lynn's wreath for Jeanne so we can all enjoy it again.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Jeanne, Those new Easter letters are sooo cute. I love vintage style decor. Maybe you will still be able to find a wreath that you like.
    NanaK

Sponsored
Industry Leading Swimming Pool Builders in Licking County, OH
More Discussions