Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
3 Tiered Stand w/ Easter decor

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 30, 11 at 22:16

This is my 3 tiered metal stand with Easter decor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The top tier has a tiny tea set with chicks and flowers on it. Sorry it is a little blurry.

The middle tier has a ceramic basket with Easter grass and flowers.

The bottom tier has a pitcher with a bunny and tulips.

I also have a floral garland winding down the side.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 3 Tiered Stand w/ Easter decor

Candy, that is very, very pretty. I love it. I especially like your two pitchers. I love small pitchers. - Marylee

o

Sweet bunnies & sweet Spring-y dishes! And mixed in with your pretty flowers...SPRING TIME! That 3-tier stand is a keeper! Jeanne S.

o

Nice idea Candy using the 3 tier stand.
I like the different vignettes you created on each tier. The tea set is adorable and I like how you mixed the flowers with the bunnies and pitchers...all very nice.

jane

o

Candy, you need to pack that awful old stand up and send it straight to me. It doesn't go well in your house.
LOL.

hugs, Karen

o

For me it doesn't get any better, layer upon layer of pastels and bunnies. Love, love, love it!
Frou

o

SO, so very pretty, Candy.
Each tier tells it's own story.
Did I say I love it?
Don't send that stand to Karen I NEED it. LOL
NanaK

o

Very pretty decorations! Love the metal stand and all of your springy items!

o

That's lovely! I can't get myself into action with SPring. Snow for the weekend!

o

Candy, what a bunch of pretty things you displayed on your 3 tiered stand. The chick and flower tea set is darling and so it the bunny pitcher on the top. The bunny basket is cute and the bunny with the bat is great. Two more beautiful pitchers and a little bunny on the bottom. Sweet display!

Punk

o

Thanks everybody.
Sorry Karen and Nana but I really happen to like that old stand, so its not going anywhere. LOL

TTFN,
Candy

o

DARN!!!

o

The cool fact about that stand is that the trays fold up and there are chains that hold the legs in place, so it actually folds flat if I ever wanted to put it away.
Which I have not wanted to do, but I could if I did want to.
For some reason, I am attracted to stands and compote dishes that have tiers or multiple layers.

TTFN,
Candy

o

As are we all, Candy, it was the tiered plates that got some of us hooked on this forum I believe. Now you will have us all looking for tierd stands. Your's looks pretty tall, is it? Love all the flowers and bunny stuff. I especially love your pitchers, I have a "thing" about pitchers anyway, but add bunnies and I love them.

Very pretty display, I totally understand why Karen and Nana tried to talk you out of it! LOL

Luvs

o

I haven't seen anything like this, one that is big enough to sit on the floor. It is really delightful the way you have decorded it. Nice job.

Pat

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here