Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

3 Tiered Stand w/ Easter decor

christmascandy
13 years ago

This is my 3 tiered metal stand with Easter decor.

The top tier has a tiny tea set with chicks and flowers on it. Sorry it is a little blurry.

The middle tier has a ceramic basket with Easter grass and flowers.

The bottom tier has a pitcher with a bunny and tulips.

I also have a floral garland winding down the side.

TTFN,

Candy

Comments (14)

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Candy, that is very, very pretty. I love it. I especially like your two pitchers. I love small pitchers. - Marylee

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Sweet bunnies & sweet Spring-y dishes! And mixed in with your pretty flowers...SPRING TIME! That 3-tier stand is a keeper! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Nice idea Candy using the 3 tier stand.
    I like the different vignettes you created on each tier. The tea set is adorable and I like how you mixed the flowers with the bunnies and pitchers...all very nice.

jane

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Candy, you need to pack that awful old stand up and send it straight to me. It doesn't go well in your house.
    LOL.

hugs, Karen

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

For me it doesn't get any better, layer upon layer of pastels and bunnies. Love, love, love it!
    Frou

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

SO, so very pretty, Candy.
    Each tier tells it's own story.
    Did I say I love it?
    Don't send that stand to Karen I NEED it. LOL
    NanaK

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Very pretty decorations! Love the metal stand and all of your springy items!

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

That's lovely! I can't get myself into action with SPring. Snow for the weekend!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, what a bunch of pretty things you displayed on your 3 tiered stand. The chick and flower tea set is darling and so it the bunny pitcher on the top. The bunny basket is cute and the bunny with the bat is great. Two more beautiful pitchers and a little bunny on the bottom. Sweet display!

Punk

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everybody.
    Sorry Karen and Nana but I really happen to like that old stand, so its not going anywhere. LOL

TTFN,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

DARN!!!

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

The cool fact about that stand is that the trays fold up and there are chains that hold the legs in place, so it actually folds flat if I ever wanted to put it away.
    Which I have not wanted to do, but I could if I did want to.
    For some reason, I am attracted to stands and compote dishes that have tiers or multiple layers.

TTFN,
    Candy

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

As are we all, Candy, it was the tiered plates that got some of us hooked on this forum I believe. Now you will have us all looking for tierd stands. Your's looks pretty tall, is it? Love all the flowers and bunny stuff. I especially love your pitchers, I have a "thing" about pitchers anyway, but add bunnies and I love them.

Very pretty display, I totally understand why Karen and Nana tried to talk you out of it! LOL

Luvs

• ladypat1
    13 years ago

I haven't seen anything like this, one that is big enough to sit on the floor. It is really delightful the way you have decorded it. Nice job.

Pat

Sponsored
Manifesto, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Columbus OH Premier Interior Designer 2x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions