Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
St. Patrick's Table and last year's vignette

Posted by oldalgebra (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 14, 11 at 22:13

I am joining Kathleen's St. Patrick's Blog Crawl.

Here is a link that might be useful: St. Patty's Day Table

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: St. Patrick's Table and last year's vignette

I think your St. Paddys table is super wonderful. All your dishes work well together, the tablecloth really anchors it and pulls it all together. I love, love, love the stump house and leprechauns, it's darling.
Frou

o

Oa, Love your table it's like looking at sea of Shamrocks.
The leprechaun vignette is delightful.
NanaK

o

I just love that Leprechaun house! So cute!
I left a comment on your blog, thanks so much for joining in. Jaybird visited the crawl too!

o

I checked the blog crawl last night..what fun! And of course your St Pat's table is darling. What a great tablecloth!

Gosh, looking at the stump house (which I LOVED last year also) gave me one of those lightbulb moments! Now if you'll just PLEASE remind me NEXT St Paddy's. LOL. In my garage stash of stuff for Garden Junk is a ceramic stump house I found at GW a year ago! I was going to work it into a new fairy garden and never did. Now you've made me want to use it for my leprechauns a vignette! Thank you. (just wish it was this year)

hugs, Karen

o

Oh, those little green lights in among the ivy & little lephrechan is so darn cute! Your placesettings look very "grand" mixed & matched & the t'cloth you made is perfect for the occassion! Sweet! TFS! Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here