Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
My Daddy.....

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 28, 12 at 21:24

My Daddy had a BAD A-fib Heart spell yesterday evening.
It started around 5:00. We didn't get him settled until around midnight. The nurses came today, by our request. They say he has a week at the most.
Of course, we are not the ones in control, but I know that he will not be better. I am trying to be strong and except the fact that it is time.

Please Pray for Me, My husband and our family. We need your prayers.

Thanks you all so much,

Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: My Daddy.....

Creek, I'm so very sorry to hear about your Dad.
I will definitely keep you all in my prayers.
jane

o

Creek, so sorry to hear this sad news. Will keep you and your family in my prayers, Hugs and prayers, Janet

o

Creek, so sorry to hear this.

I did get a birthday card mailed to him. Hope it gets there soon.

T & P's for you, your family, and your Daddy.

Candy

o

Creek, I am so sorry to hear this.
My thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH and family.
Nana

o

Yes, good thoughts & prayers to you & yours...esp to your Daddy...may God hold him in His arms & give comfort & peace. Jeanne S.

o

My dear Creek,
Having just gone through this myself, my heart goes out to you. My prayers are with you and your Daddy. May you both find peace during this difficult time.
Kath

o

You are in my prayers creek. Much love...

o

Such a difficult time to have to face. No matter what the circumstances, it is always so hard to say goodbye to a loved one. My thoughts and prayers are with you. Luvs

o

Oh, I know how difficult this is for you. I think many of us here on the Forum have had to face this at least once. It is such a sad time. I am thinking of you.
OA

o

Creek, sorry to read your going through sad times with DD. Must be a nice thought knowing you did all you could for his 90th birthday tho. You will always have sweet memories of that.

Glad you let us know you needed an extra hug and prayer sent your way. We care and are always here for those in need. Please take care and I'll keep you and yours in my thoughts and prayers.

Punk

o

Prayers for your Daddy and all who love him.

o

Creek, you are not alone....we are here for you, and many of us have been thru this so we know how hard and how painful it is for you. I am terribly sorry and hope that the fact he had another Christmas with you, and his birthday, will help in time. Hold on to all the little moments you can, they turn into big memories.

hugs, Karen

Praying w butterfly

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here