Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Easter Plaid

kathleen_li
12 years ago

A little Eater table done in pastel plaid. The little covered bowls were a bargain!

Thanks for looking!

Here is a link that might be useful: Plaid Easter

Comments (9)

• yachter123
    12 years ago

Kathleen, those cupcake bowls are super cute & the price is unbelievable! I want a CTS STORE, beautiful table, as always.

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks, Yachter! You can bake in them too!
    Good to hear from you, I hope you are feeling better!

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Hi Kathleen...This is such a pretty table.
    I love the plaid and color combinations of your dishes
    and all the adorable little touches.
    The V&B CP with the tulips, is such a pretty piece.
    We share the same flatware and 'Peep Bowls' from CTS.
    I bought the bowls weeks ago, such a great buy for them.. but
    sadly won't get to us mine this year
    ...so it's nice seeing yours.
    TFS...I enjoyed looking.
    jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, what a sweet table. Love your Villeroy and Boch centerpiece! You always find such wonderful deals on dishes. Love the layering. Cupcakes are darling, beautiful stems, flatware, and neat plaid napkins.

I scrolled through all your tables and enjoyed it so much tonight. Your an inspiration for sure.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

What a pretty soft pastel plaid. All your pretty items go so nicely with it too. You sure find the greatest bargains at that CTS store! And what a great idea to cut up the curtain panel for napkins, great repurposing for sure. Wait a minute! Where's the food???? You always have food pictures that make me drool. ;o) Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

This is such a pretty table, Kathleen!
    I love all the Spring colors.
    Great idea using the curtain panel for napkins.
    You must dream of doing Tablescapes!!
    TFS
    Nana

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

So pretty Kathleen. I left you a comment. I'm thinking we that don't have a CTS store need to rent a bus, pick up Kathleen and spend a couple of days shopping at one!!
    Kath

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

OK, the 'linens' are the winner on this table (tartan celebration or not!) That throw just looks soft & comfy & makes the table so welcoming! And the napkins mimic the t'cloth perfectly...nice recycling & bargain $$ (or rather cents!

The V&P frog vase/bowls are very lovely ...& very Springy with your Tulips! Very CUTE covered chick bowls! Everything celebrates Easter...the egg candles & your choice of colors in the placesettings, flatware & glassware. Just so warm & inviting, kathleen! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Naturally you've done it again! LOL. I agree with Nana,
    "You must dream of doing Tablescapes!!" You should write a book, one of those big coffee-table kind with loads of photos. It'd be an instant hit in the decorating world, you'd be so famous, and we could all BRAG we knew you "back when". ;o)

This Easter table is just so pretty. Eye-candy everywhere.
    You did it to me again by the way. I've never been a fan of plaid (like with Pink previously) and now I'm converting.
    The very soft shades in the tablecloth are wonderful, and I love it. (I agree with you, dark plaids aren't Easter colors, should be Fall ones. That bear is so adorable!!)

And lest I forget, the centerpiece in your header is really, really beautiful.
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
More Discussions