Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
oh the decorating possibilites here....

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 9, 14 at 20:52

I was looking at home decor ideas on Pinterest and saw this "solution" for people who don't have room for a coffee table, or just small living-rooms. And my mind flipped on like a spotlight!! Wow, couldn't you just see all
the holiday decorations on this "table"!! My first thought was my Christmas Villalge, tho tons of other thoughts followed it.
It runs behinds both parts of the sectional too. Heck, I don't have any room for a sectional tho. Bummer!

Bet you guys can picture it decorated all kinds of ways too!
hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: oh the decorating possibilites here....

Oh yes, in front a window, too! ;-) ~~Jeanne S.

o

great idea!!
TFS, Karen
Nana

o

removed double post

This post was edited by nana2010 on Mon, Mar 10, 14 at 10:33

o

Karen, that would be wonderful for decorating! I've
never wanted a sectional but if I didn't have so many
cabs I'd consider it now.LOL

Punk

o

My Aunt actually has something similar in her family room. She collects Lighthouses and she has a ton of them displayed on there. It looks very pretty when she has them all lit and takes up no real floor space.

o

Karen, It is so good to see your excitement! You always come up with the most unusual ideas! Yes, I can see it decorated! Great Idea! TFS!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here