Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday, Creek

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 13, 12 at 20:29

I just heard from a little birdie that our Creek has a birthday today! And like Luvs and I, is now "legal age"...or as Creek mentioned she's a Speed Limit. LOL.
Medicare highway, here we come!

Happy Birthday, Girl, hope it was a good one and you get some shopping goodies to show us.
hugs, Karen

Photobucket

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday, Creek

I've never heard the Speed Limit reference before. That's clever.

Happy Birthday, Creek.

o

Creek, so glad PM shared the news that it's your BDay!

Happy Birthday Greeting Pictures, Images and Photos

Hope it was a special day for you.

Punk

o

Happy Birthday! Have a good year!
Speed limit here is 55!

o

Kathleen, I'd rather be your speed limit...65 is ours.
LOL

hugs, Karen

o

Thanks everyone. Kathleen got it right....I'm not at the Medicare limit yet. Only the shopping limit, and restaurants.

I do appreciate each and everyone of your B/Day Wishes..

I had a wonderful day!

Thanks Again,

Creek

o

Happy Belated B'day, Creek ...how wonderful to hit the 'shopping limit!' (gives you more of an excuse to listen to all the Enablers' R 'Us on this forum!)

So good you had a wonderful day... & that you share your Holiday goodies w/all of us! Jeanne S.

ShoePoppies3.10

o

Happy Belated Birthday! Hope you had a great day!

o

I feel awful, Creek....I didn't mean to age you by TEN years! :o(

hugs, Karen

o

HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY!!

Sorry I'm 'Late To Your Party' Creek...
Hope you had a great day -
Wishing you many good blessing ahead....

jane

o

Glad Karen was aware of your birthday and let us all know. Hope you had a really nice one. Luvs

o

Don't know how I missed this.
I hope you had a wonderful birthday Creek.
Nana

o

LOL No Problem Karen. I feel kind of like one of my Mama's friends whose B/Day was the 12th. I called her to wish her a Happy Birthday, she is 95. I asked her how she was doing, and she said" Well, if you compare me to someone my age, I am doing really well, if you compare me to an 18 years old, I am half dead". I thought that was so cute!

Thanks again everyone for the Birthday Wishes for me. Now I am asking that you help me get my Daddy 90 Cards for his B/Day. Even if they are late, it will not matter. Just put where you are from and that you know me.. LOL

Thanks again,

Creek

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here