From 2012-03-04 (by Eye-Fi)

TFLookin

Nana

Comments (7)

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh my goodness' sake!!! Dollbaby is naked right now as I was just changing her into a Spring outfit! LOL! She'll be there!! Real soon!!! Thanks for the invite, nana...that is just the CUTEST lil' Easter tea set w/Mr. & Mrs. Bunny! I'll put Easterville in my GPS & we'll be on our way! ~~~~~~~sweet~~~~~~~~~~ TFS! Jeanne S.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Nana..Looks like Mr & Mrs Bunny are hosting the cutest Easter Tea
    Party for TJ/Dollbaby & Teegan!
    I love their adorable Teapot CP with those pretty flowers and eggs.
    I see they're using special cups & plates with cute the little bunnies on each cup handle.
    I also like how they put little bunny baskets on each plate too.
    How sweet of Mr & Mrs Bunny to think of those 'little girls' with this table...I know they'll love it....
    and you too!
    jane

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Oh Nana thanks for setting this tea time table for the girls. It is absolutely adorable. That little tea set was a wonderful find. So much detail on this little set. Love your bunnies, baskets and eggs you added. So sweet of you to invite the girls over for a tea party w/you.

TJ is ready and sending hugs your way for the special invite! She is so excited to see Dollbaby, Teegan, aunties and YOU!

Thanks again Nana, you're so fun!!!

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, punk! LOL! Dollbaby is dressed in her Spring clothes, too & ready to go! No pics yet...tomorrow, hopefully. Nana, what fun! (big smile, here!) Jeanne S.

...and who says I have to go to bed since it's 1:30 am...oh, yeah, I guess I say so. Night all!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Nana, that is totally adorable and Teegan would LOVE to come! I see that TJ is all dressed up and looking so cute in her pink duds. I'm glad to hear that Dollbaby isn't showing up naked tho. ;o) Meanwhile, I'll have to see what Teegan can wear to the party.

hugs, and thanks for a huge smile!
    Karen

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank You Jeanne, Jane, Punk and Karen.
    This little Tea Set is so adorable I couldn't resist.
    I know Mr. and Mrs. Bunny are looking forward seeing the girls at the Tea Party!
    I don't know why I don't notice mistakes before I post.
    Jeanne, tell Dollbaby I know her name isn't Baby doll.
    I know little girls want to be called by their right names.
    Punk, TJ looks so sweet in her pink outfit. Tell her I said thank you for adding my name tothe invitation.
    Thanks again.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

nana...here's Dollbaby, ready to go to Easterville, USA!
    She insisted that we bring along a fave book, The Secret Garden!
    Dollbaby didn't care that you mixed up her name a bit...she was just so excited to be invited to your 'Tea Party w/Mr./Mrs. Bunny! Yes, that tea set is just ADORABLE!

I'm sharing more Spring Decor w/Dollbaby today! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
More Discussions