Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Down & out for a few days...be back soon!

Posted by jeannespines (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 6, 11 at 19:44

Just a note in case you're missing my "comments" ...down & out a few days...not posting (or sitting at computer much)...caught the wicked VIRUS floating around (probably TS'ing..LOL)...bad immune system here ...so my body takes awhile. Miss you all...be back soon. Looks like I'm missing some good stuff...will catch up.
Jeanne S.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Down & out for a few days...be back soon!

Hope your feeling better soon, look foward to hearing from you even more.
Frou

o

Jeanne, hope you will be feeling better soon. We will miss your pictures and comments..we will miss you. - Marylee

o

Photobucket

Will miss you!
hugs, Karen

o

Take care of yourself Jeanne..
Will miss you here...
Look forward to you coming back -
All Bright Eyed & Bushy Tailed Again!!
(\__/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")

jane

o

Oh Jeanne...so sorry you're sick! Take it easy and feel better real soon. We'll miss you, but you need to get well.

o

Jeanne, so sorry to hear that Virus got to you.

I've had a horrible cold for over a week now. I did get a Tdap shot last Monday. Now DH has been sneezing and that's how mine started.

Take Care and we'll be waiting to hear from you.

Punk

o

I hope you are feeling better very soon.
Drink plenty of fluids, get lots of rest, chicken soup,....
Its more important to take care of yourself, we will all still be here when you are up and around again.

So, please take care of yourself, so you will soon be up and about.

TTFN,
Candy

o

DIL had flu shot last fall & got the flu anyway as they said the shot was not the right 1 for this year's flu. Took her down for over a week. Lots of fluids & take Vit. C ,gargle with salt warm water & sleep lots. Hope you're back in a short while.Hugs & prayers! Jan

o

Thank for all for the "pick-me-UP's!" Cruddy stuff here & now I've passed it on to DH ... been to dr yesterday...just keep on doing what I'm doing...which is not a whole lot! (has to run it's course...takes awhile)...this is day 5-l/2 ...norm has been 10-14 days dr said & still may have lingering cough...

'Nuf said...I'm lurking!" Jeanne S.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here