Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

Easter Table.

nana2010_gw
12 years ago

The cute little basket on this table was given to me and I started creating a table in my head when I saw it.

My tablecloth is years old. I use it every year.

The flowers are courtesy of my DD's garden.

Mr. and Mrs. Bunny and the white dishes with the tulips on the border are from a TS.

The ones under the salad plates are paper. [shhh don't tell!]LOL

The napkin rings are candle huggers, but I think they work.

I got the flat ware last summer from Dollar General.

From 2012-03-25 (by Eye-Fi)

TFLookin

Nana

Comments (10)

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Oh Nana what a cute cute table!
    I can see why you were inspired by that basket to do a table. It's so pretty and you have the perfect accessories to go with it. I love the colors and all the cute bunnies and chicks in your tablecloth. Those TS plates and Mr & Mrs B..were great finds..and I love ALL the baby chicks...'looking right at home' and checking everything out on your table! They're adorable...are they vintage?
    I don't want to fortget to mention how pretty the pink placemats and blue flatware look too. Never seen any nice flatware at my DG.
    I can't believe how early Easter is this year.
    I'm enjoying everyone's pretty decorations and tables.
    Thanks Nana.

jane

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh nana, I am lovin' the bunny flower vase! & esp cause you have your DD's RL flowers in it! Beautiful! Can't get more Spring-y than that!

Your t'cloth is just precious...shouts Happy Easter! Love those TS tulip plates! Who can tell there's paper underneath! tee hee! I see you must have some of those 'sparkly eggs' that's been seen around here!! Love 'em! And those candle huggers are perfect for napkin rings..great idea! Lovin' your Easter table! TFS! Jeanne S.

• freedomfe
    12 years ago

Now that is cute! One of my favorites

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Nana, what a pretty Easter table. I'm lovin all the bunnies and chicks. Candle hugger or napkin hugger is so cute!!! Your tulip dishes go great with the tc and real flowers. Looks like DD has some beautiful flowers blooming. What a cute bunny vase you put them in too. My flowers are just starting to poke out of the ground.

Your little basket filled with eggs is a wonderful cp, reminds me of DM's. Did you add the eggs on your stems or did you buy them like that? Pretty cute!

Are you having Easter dinner at your home? We haven't made plans but I normally cook. We ended up with 4 turkeys so I'm thinking we'll fry one up.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Love it! So colorful and Springy! I makes you smile to look at it!

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

What a sweet table! LOVE the tablecloth! And your bunnies are wonderful....love the bunny vase too and your dishes, etc. Well, I should just say that I love the entire table...so springy!

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you everyone for your wonderful comments.

Jane, I am surprised at how nice the GD flatware is too.

Jeanne, my DD has a lovely garden. Everything bloomed early because of the unseasonably warm weather we've had. But the cold snap that came through Sunday night damaged just about everything.

Punk. I added the cling eggs to the stems last year. The colors are not bright so they don't show up very well.
    I am having Easter dinner here. We will probably have ham.
    There will be 12 to 16 of us. not sure yet. I'm thinking of setting up smaller tables instead of one large one..[that gets to be a hassle]. It is cozier that way, I think, and I can use different "new" dishes at each table.
    Nana

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

That tablecloth is incredible. I don't think I've ever seen anything like it. Do you suppose Beatrice Potter helped with the design?

Easter dinner for 16. Whoa! We'll be going to my son's on SATURDAY for Easter dinner (Don't ask.). I only have to be responsible to one dish. I'll be doing an Easter breakfast for 6 on Sunday. I'm using my new bunny place card holders.

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Fabulous flowers, pretty pink placemats, cute chicks, darling ducklings, terrific tablecloth, HELP, I'm stuck in alliteration response!! LOL

Seriously, this is a really cute table and I love the chicks and ducks. The tablecloth is perfect and your attention to detail is Easterrific.

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Thanks Nana, I'll have to keep my eye out for clings on clearance. Bet they would be cute on colored stems too. That would be fun to set up smaller tables and have them all decorated with different dishes.

We have been so stinkin' busy this week that we haven't even talked Easter plans.

Punk

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz
More Discussions