Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Three Irish Tables and a Vignette

kathleen_li
12 years ago

Sounds like a bad movie! :)

Here's my 4th Annual St. Patrick Day Blog Crawl Post.

Lot's of entries for you to check out too.

Grab a cuppa and crawl on!

Here is a link that might be useful: Irish Tablescapes

Comments (7)

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

As you know, Kathe and I have joined Kathleen's Blog Crawl. There's so much to see. People have posted about trips to Ireland, Irish recipes, collections of Irish do-dads, tables for two, breakfast yummies, vignettes, traditional dinners, crafts for children as well as adults, and more!

Take a break and go join in the fun.

OA

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kathleen, where do I begin, hum... loved all of it! So many lovely dishes on your tables. The cupcakes are my favorite. They really wowed me.

Beautiful flowers, flatware, linnens and Food. Your gr/wht socks are so cute too. Now I have to return to see all the other posts. Thanks for the entertainment tonight. If I had more time I would make a blog just to be able to enter for your give aways.LOL You always give wonderful gifts. SO NICE!

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Kathleen...I just love, love your style of verse humor!! This was so fun to visit your St. Patrick's blog crawl! I have bookmarked it so I can go back & look at all the others' that posted!

The photo w/green faces! The Leprechaun in the cloche! All the wonderful shamrock shaped goodies! My fave table is towards the end (right before the shortbread cookies pic)...that beautiful t'cloth & the woven placemats ...gorgeous textured plates w/shamrocks...everything is just so pretty! TFS, kathleen! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Well I sure have my evening's entertainment all set!! I haven't looked thru all the blog crawlers yet, but feasted my eyes on yours and as usual am blown away with all you do. You are incredible with your tables and food, the phrase 'hostess with the mostest' comes to mind. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

WOW! So much to look at and so many beautiful things! Your meals look delicious...I've never seen shamrock shaped potatoes! Love it. Looks like you're more than ready for St. Patrick's Day! Enjoy.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Kathleen, it all looks fantastic! You put so much detail into everyone of your tables, I have so much fun taking it all in. Thank you for doing the blog crawl, I will enjoy every moment of looking at each of the entries tomorrow--well, later today anyway since I see it's after midnight already! I need to get to bed! LOL

Luvs

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Just wonderful as usual Kathleen.
    It is amazing that you have so many ideas for these terrific tables.
    Your food always looks delicious too.
    Thank you so much for doing the blog crawl again.
    I really enjoyed it.
    There are many wonderful entries to see. It's hard to take it all in at once.
    So I'll be back again and again.
    Nana

Sponsored
Interior Style by Marisa Moore
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars57 Reviews
Northern Virginia Interior Designer - Best of Houzz 2013-2020!
More Discussions