Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

I am a copycat

maximavswife
13 years ago

I freely admit it. When I saw this on a blog I knew I had to copy it. Of course, I did not save the name f the blog so that I could give proper credit. If you know whose blog I "borrowed" this super idea from please let me know so that I can acknowledge their creative genius!

Peeps in an apothecary jar.

Kath

Comments (17)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Let's just say they 'Inspired You'..and you did an Amazing Job on yours! Love it.
    Honestly, whoever came up with this idea, it's so colorful and cute..and I'm thinking of how hard it would be to keep all those 'sweeties' in that jar until Easter! lol
    TFS

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

That is darling and so pretty. I love it. - Marylee

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

It might have been this posted by Frou Frou on another Home & Garden website?

She said she posted it last year and again this year.

TTFN,
    Candy

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

OOPS, forgot to say how cute yours is and I like the different colors and layers.

TTFN,
    Candy

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    13 years ago

I found my inspiration:
    http://havestampswillcraft.blogspot.com/
    $3 Thursday - Peep Show
    Thank you June!
    Kath

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Ahhh, they BOTH are "peepers!"...errrr, "keepers!"
    CUTE! Jeanne S.

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Yes, they are both really cute!

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

DELIGHTFUL....I LOVE IT.

And as far as I'm concerned this one is your creation and going in our Easter album!
    (speaking of which, I'm way behind in adding photos but do have them saved in my files. I'll try to catch up soon)

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

You did a nice job on your peepers jar. Did you fill in with regular marshmallows? Like Jane, I can't imagine it staying full till Easter! LOL There is so much wonderful inspiration out there in blogland, and now your jar will be inspiration for someone else when they come here or view the Inspiration Album. Luvs

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thank you all for the nice comments :)
    Candy~I can't believe I had not seen Frou Frou's peep decor! I may have to "borrow" that one for next year :)
    Luvs~I did use leftover ghost and snowman marshmallows as fill (hard as a rock so they prop the peeps up very well!)as well as some malt ball eggs. I am not a peeps fan but Hubs is (remember his sweet tooth from my Valentine's Day table?). I told him he cannot touch the peeps but can eat anything in the center LOL.

Kath

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Jeepers Creepers Whered ya get those Peepers ???
    It is TOOO CUTE
    Well worth copying.
    I might do it myself!!
    LOL
    NanaK

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Oh look at how stinking cute this one is! I have saved it for inspiration for next year.

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Blog Source

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

You did a super wonderful job, I love your color combinations. I love the way peeps look, but it's one of the only candies that I can pass up.
    Frou

• karenmo
    13 years ago

Kath, although the ones with flowers are quite beautiful, I personally like yours best. I'm not a fan of peeps, but the way you have yours arranged is just so charming. Great job!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I'd be "diggin'" to the bottom for those jellybeans! Ugh! Those "peepers" would be laying every which way!!! LOL! Jeanne S.

• party_music50
    13 years ago

LOL! Those are just too cute!!! All of that candy would be safe with me so I should make one.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathy, love your colorful cloche with all the bunnies and chicks you made. We all get our ideas from someone!LOL Frou's is so pretty too. No one in my family would eat these but they would sure be fun to make.

Punk

Sponsored
Pioneers Kitchen and Bath LLC.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Loudoun County's Professional Kitchen & Bath Remodelers
More Discussions