Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
I am a copycat

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 15, 11 at 18:26

I freely admit it. When I saw this on a blog I knew I had to copy it. Of course, I did not save the name f the blog so that I could give proper credit. If you know whose blog I "borrowed" this super idea from please let me know so that I can acknowledge their creative genius!
Peeps in an apothecary jar.
Photobucket
Kath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: I am a copycat

Let's just say they 'Inspired You'..and you did an Amazing Job on yours! Love it.
Honestly, whoever came up with this idea, it's so colorful and cute..and I'm thinking of how hard it would be to keep all those 'sweeties' in that jar until Easter! lol
TFS

o

That is darling and so pretty. I love it. - Marylee

o

It might have been this posted by Frou Frou on another Home & Garden website?

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

She said she posted it last year and again this year.

TTFN,
Candy

o
RE: I am a copycat-add

OOPS, forgot to say how cute yours is and I like the different colors and layers.

TTFN,
Candy

o

I found my inspiration:
http://havestampswillcraft.blogspot.com/
$3 Thursday - Peep Show
Thank you June!
Kath

o

Ahhh, they BOTH are "peepers!"...errrr, "keepers!"
CUTE! Jeanne S.

o

Yes, they are both really cute!

o

DELIGHTFUL....I LOVE IT.

And as far as I'm concerned this one is your creation and going in our Easter album!
(speaking of which, I'm way behind in adding photos but do have them saved in my files. I'll try to catch up soon)

hugs, Karen

o

You did a nice job on your peepers jar. Did you fill in with regular marshmallows? Like Jane, I can't imagine it staying full till Easter! LOL There is so much wonderful inspiration out there in blogland, and now your jar will be inspiration for someone else when they come here or view the Inspiration Album. Luvs

o

Thank you all for the nice comments :)
Candy~I can't believe I had not seen Frou Frou's peep decor! I may have to "borrow" that one for next year :)
Luvs~I did use leftover ghost and snowman marshmallows as fill (hard as a rock so they prop the peeps up very well!)as well as some malt ball eggs. I am not a peeps fan but Hubs is (remember his sweet tooth from my Valentine's Day table?). I told him he cannot touch the peeps but can eat anything in the center LOL.

Kath

o

Jeepers Creepers Whered ya get those Peepers ???
It is TOOO CUTE
Well worth copying.
I might do it myself!!
LOL
NanaK

o

Oh look at how stinking cute this one is! I have saved it for inspiration for next year.
Photobucket

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Blog Source

o

You did a super wonderful job, I love your color combinations. I love the way peeps look, but it's one of the only candies that I can pass up.
Frou

o

Kath, although the ones with flowers are quite beautiful, I personally like yours best. I'm not a fan of peeps, but the way you have yours arranged is just so charming. Great job!

o

I'd be "diggin'" to the bottom for those jellybeans! Ugh! Those "peepers" would be laying every which way!!! LOL! Jeanne S.

o

LOL! Those are just too cute!!! All of that candy would be safe with me so I should make one.

o

Kathy, love your colorful cloche with all the bunnies and chicks you made. We all get our ideas from someone!LOL Frou's is so pretty too. No one in my family would eat these but they would sure be fun to make.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here