Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

It's snowing, and I did yellow and white!

kathleen_li
13 years ago

Almost changed to black as it is so dreary!

For those of you who would like to look, and thanks!

Here is a link that might be useful: Yellow and White table

Comments (9)

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Oh if only I could reach thru here and snatch up some of the yummy chocolate eggs. They look super good as well as beautiful.

And your yellow setting...so pretty and Spring sunny warm.
    The soft shades of yellow like you used are the ones I do really like. I wish I could send you our weather, but will just have to keep fingers crossed the snow LEAVES asap and you get Spring soon.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, very pretty yellow and wht table. Love your cp flower vase that DM made and the little daffoldils are so cute. I was one of those who did ceramics too.

I really like your layering with all the dishes. The lion bowls and little yellow ones are both so neat. Your paisley napkins are perfect on this table. Nice addition with little candle jars with flowers for each setting.

The little cakes are so cute. You always come up with the neatest things. Hope your snow stops soon so you can have a nice Spring. It was nice here today and is still 53.

Punk

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Kathleen.. We've been having snow here too (2x this week) and seeing your Sunny - Yellow & White tablescape brings hope of things to come. Everything looks so pretty.
    Your Mom's pretty CP fits perfectly with everything - I'm another one who took those fun Ceramic Classes back in the day. Loved reading the 'how to'recipe on your fabulous eggs - very inspiring.
    Let's hope this snow will come and go Quickly..so we can start to enjoy some of that Warm Sun that Karen has.

jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh, I love "yellow & white" ... signs of Spring ...the Daffodils & Tulips! What a precious centerpc...lovely keepsake & very Springy!

Love the paisley napkins & the flatware is just perfect w/place settings & linens. Love the little yellow pottery bowls, too...along w/fresh flowers at each place setting. Just a pretty Spring table...go away, nasty snow! TFS, Kathleen. Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Yup, I was into ceramics back in the day. Your Mom's bowl is pefect for this cheery table.

Sorry about the snow, we have had almost none, but horrendous winds! Denver is 30" below normal on our snow total for the year, and now we are having wildfires because everything is so dry!! There just doesn't seem to be a happy medium!!

All the layers look fabulous together.
    Just send those chocolate cake eggs my way please. I'm drooling on the keyboard!

TFS,
    Candy

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Kathleen, Wonderful Spring table table. The cheery yellow is perfect for these overcast days we've been having here. It so nice that you honored your Mom by using her bowl, I think it is perfect for your table. The yellow and white checked flatware is sooo cute. Are you taking orders for those delicious looking Eggs? I'll take 2 dozen please LOL!
    NanaK

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

There are so many things that I love about this table. Let's start with the color, I had a yellow room as a young girl, complete with the your yellow bedspread. The flatware is so unique, just perfect. I like the napkins and the little star bowls also. Your cakes are tooooo cute! Love it all, Spring has arrived here and I'm loving it, so sorry it's dreary there.
    Frou

• oldalgebra
    13 years ago

Oh, Kathleen, it's wonderful. I haven't eaten all day and it's too close to dinner to start, so I'm hungry. Those cakes look soooooo good. I know my little ones would love them.

(My mama LOVED yellow too.)

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

I left a comment on your blog, Kathleen--I'm just sooo proud of myself for finally figuring out how to do that! LOL Lovely table with a special sentiment, it's sure to scare ol' man winter away! Darling little egg and bunny cakes too, you make the cutest things! ;o) This is our rainy season, so we've been getting some nice showers. Mother Nature is so considerate and usually has it rain at night and then the sun pops out the next morning. I laugh at the weather reports talking about "storm fronts", if they think this is a "storm", they'd be scared to death in the Midwest with the rain, wind, thunder and lightning! They don't know what a real storm is IMHO. LOL

Luvs

Sponsored
More Discussions