Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

More Irish decor

christmascandy
11 years ago

The top of my curio has some St. Paddys decor.

I have outdoor flags for the different holidays.

The front porch:

The carriage lights get DT tinsel shamrocks and the door gets foil shamrocks mounted with magnets:

The tea cart:

The dining room table is set:

A close up:

The little white tree is dressed in green:

The shamrock lights are from Target dollar Spot:

Finally, the world's largest leprechaun is on guard!

Erin Go Bragh!
Candy

Comments (10)

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

Very nice! Love your white tree dressed in green & lovely table & outside even decorated up so nice. Yes, he sure is a large fellow you have guarding it all!!LOL Jan

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Your decorations look great, Candy.
    The shamrock pieces in the curio are so pretty, I love the tea pot.
    The outside of the house is really inviting!
    The Motorcycle riding leprechaun is perfect on the tea cart.
    Your table looks awesome.The gold placemats set the place settings off beautifully.
    Are the chargers gold or clear with gold trim?
    The little white tree is amazing, she takes on a new personality with each change of attire. she looks splendid in green
    The shamrock lights are terrific. They add such a soft glow.
    What can I say about the worlds largest leprechaun?
    nobody is going to steal his gold! LOL
    TFS your wonderful decorations.
    Seeing them was a ray of sunshine .
    Nana

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

i really enjoyed all your St Paddy green (did you know I love that color too! Green is calming to me, and takes me to "nature" where I want to be).

My favorite things are your tea cart and little white tree.
    I love seeing them decorated 'gussied up'. ;o)

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jan, thank you. The leprechaun was given to me by some neighbors who were moving and didn't have room for him any more. They told me that they knew I would use him in my decor and they were right!

Nana, thank you too! Karen actually found out for me that the guy on the bicycle is a clothtique Santa and his title is "Wheels O'Green." Since he had shamrocks on his outfit, I felt he belonged here.

I found the beaded gold placemats at the Habitat TS and since it was Senior Day, they were .40c each!!
    I also found the chargers at the same TS, different day. They are brass and it was not senior day so I had to pay full price, .75c each!! LOL well worth it for brass I think.

We are supposed to get a huge snowstorm tomorrow, We need the moisture, but its sure messing with my golf game. :(

Thanks again,
    Candy

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Karen, we were posting at the same time, LOL

Thanks, the little white tree is fun to decorate as it doesn't take too long since it is so small.

Candy

• kathleen_li
    11 years ago

Love your showing of the green! Your giant leprechaun is adorable!

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Candy, wonderful job decorating everything. So fun to see your curio decorated too. You have alot of lovely things!

Punk

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Wow, candy ...you must be Irish! Everything is just so adorable that I had to get up & dance a bit of a jig! :-)

I love that 'green tree' you added (I don't think I've seen it before) on the tea cart stacked plates! Shimmerin' green!! ...& the mugs are so cute there along with that bikin' fellow! The whole vignette is just adorable!

Love the t'scape, too! TFS! Jeanne S.
    I am so out of it with decor lately ...been working on spare bedroom revamp...soon on Spring, I hope!

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

Wow Candy you sure did a wonderful job both
    inside and out on your decorations! Love how your curio
    looks and also how your white tree takes on a
    different 'personality' from all the different holidays!
    Your home always has such a festive atmosphere .
    I think I hear 'Bagpipes' in the distance !! lol
    jane

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Late getting here but have to tell you that I love what you do with the lights on your garage for each holiday. Love that little green tree, it looks so pretty. White tree is great and what a jolly fellow the big leprechaun is! Looks so nice Candy, good job. Luvs

Sponsored
More Discussions