Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Green & Gold Irish Blessings

Posted by maximavswife (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 13, 11 at 17:34

With the last name like Burke a St. Patrick's table is a must! I purchased the tablecloth online from Boscov's clearance section several weeks ago. Once again the crystal stemware makes appearance here. It had to, it is Irish crystal and the pattern name is Shannon LOL! The plates are our everyday Corelle and the chargers were purchased from HL with the exception of the green one under the centerpiece. It came from JCP Christmas clearance several years ago but works well here too. I believe the flatware is the same as Candy's. The centerpiece sits atop the bottom piece of a cake cloche I purchased at HG a few weeks ago. It is filled with items I use as decor around the house. We will be having the traditional corned beef, of course, cabbage sauteed with bacon and rolls. Hubs brews his own beer so I will be serving his homemade craft brew Irish brown ale in the pint glasses he had made with his label on them. Slainte!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

"Candy shot" of the centerpiece

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Kath

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Green & Gold Irish Blessings

Looks grand! Love that centerpc & the charger & cake plate that you used as part of it! Great t'cloth for this 'scape! And your own "brew" & glasses, awesome!...definitely a "when Irish eyes are smiling..." moment! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Wow, how very Irish. That plaid tablecloth is perfect. I love the little centerpiece. You did a great job on it.
I think we bought our silk shamrocks at the same place, LOL. Shannon crystal!! Can't get any more Irish than that.

Yes, that flatware looks just like mine.

Cheers,
Candy

o

Sweet table, and I love the centerpiece. You are doing the Irish proud.
(great Candy-Shot too. LOL)

hugs, Karen

o

Kath. Top of the morning. I love your table. Corelle ware is so versatile, isn't it? It looks so pretty on the gold chargers. Pretty stem ware, and the centerpiece is adorable. How neat to have your own personalized pint glasses. Great tablecloth you will be able to use it for many table settings.
NanaK

o

Very nice! The tablecloth is great and can be used for other occasions which makes it even better! Your centerpiece is lovely too!

o

I really like your centerpiece with the Irish greeting and cute little leprechaun. Your glasses are beautiful, and the tablecloth worked so perfectly for this table. I too am impressed that you have your own personalized "pints". Hope you have lots of fun and enjoy your Irish meal.

Luvs

o

Your table is so pretty and I hope you enjoyed it today. Your cp looks so nice sitting on your green plate. The tablecloth is great for St Pat's. Sweeeet Irish Blessings sign in the center with flowers and coins.

So glad you are posting so many fun things to inspire us with.

Punk

o

Very pretty! That tablecloth can be used for many season, too!

o

Very pretty table setting. I too love the cp with the pretty Irish Blessing sign and the cute leprechaun.
I like the plaid tc and think that it ties everything together beautifully.
jane

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here