Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Let It Snow

maximavswife
11 years ago

As Candy mentioned, we've finally been getting snow here in our area. And like Candy, I too set a snow table ;-)

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: Let It Snow

Comments (6)

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

MMW ... I love, love the little blue dish w/the makings for hot cocoa @each place setting!! & those plates are adorable ... great bargain! Each of your fave snow couples are sure looking cozy on the mirrored 'ice!' The flakey tapers sure do warm things up for them! So pretty!

What a fun table! & since you say that you are missing the 'real' Cardinals & love them, I'm attaching a pic from out our snowy front windows this past month! TFS! Jeanne S. (hey, send me some 60's, will ya! 30's here today!)

• maximavswife
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Oh my goodness Jeanne! I'd just squeal with delight if I saw that out my window!! Thanks for sharing your cardinals with me :-)

Kath

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Kathe, this is a pretty snow table. I say no no no don't let it snow! I'm ready for a beautiful spring.LOL Enjoyed the plates and cups you used on this ts. So bright and cheery. My favorite tho is your tapers w/snowflakes!!! The little dishes with makings for hot chocolate was cute at each setting. I love snowmen. So glad you kept some out to enjoy.

Beautiful picture Jeanne.

Punk

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Jeanne, what a wonderful picture of cardinals! Kathe, thanks for sharing your snowmen. What a fun table. All of your snowmen couples would be cute on a winter Valentine's Day table, too, eh?

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

Loved your snowman plates & mugs, what a buy! I would have grabbed them up! I get a kick out of the summer looking pic on wall & how in 1 pic the candle looks like it is lighting the way up the steps!! Dash of cinnamon is good in that hot cocoa too! Jan

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Great Table, Kathe. It is so bright and cheerful! The snowmen look happy to be able to stick around a bit longer.
    More snow and ice is predicted here for later today and tomorrow, so a cup of hot chocolate sounds just right.

Jeanne you get the best shots, the cardinals don't mind the cold at all do they?
    Nana

Sponsored
Industry Leading Interior Designers & Decorators in Franklin County
More Discussions