Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

Easter Table

maximavswife
11 years ago

Once again, I've been MIA too much. As you may remember, I lost my job back in the Fall but come the first of Feb I started working again. My new job is going well. Less stressful than any I have had in the past. I love that it is 10 minutes form home! I don't think I've every worked in the same city that I live it LOL. I also got to pick my hours so I am now home by 4:15 everyday!
I was kind of in a funk as dad's passing anniversary aprroached but kept my spirits as high as I could for my double nickle birthday on the 15th :-) Mr. B has had some changes at his job too and finally got the promotion he has waited years for!
I have missed you all but know I am lurking around the edges :-)
A few weeks ago I was also given the chance to shop at World Market when they recently re-opened a store in a new location. I bought with Easter in mind. So, here is my World Market Easter Table

Here is a link that might be useful: WM Easter Table

Comments (11)

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Wow, MMW ...that 'World Market' must have been a fabulous place to visit! Love the centerpc vase & all the stems are gorgeous!! Those teal glass jars are perfect for candlelight & will be lovely outdoors this summer, too!

The charger is so lovely & each place setting, so elegant. Kudos on the new job & to your hubby's promotion, too! Good for you both!!! TFS this lovely Easter t'scape! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Kathe, beautiful Easter table! Love the patterns and color on both of the plates. Candle jars with the egg rings are so pretty. Lovely Roses and oh so many.Woohoo

Good luck with your new job and hope it works out being so close to home. Tell DH congrats too.

Punk

• party_music50
    11 years ago

lol! congrats on the new/closer job and for making the "double nickel"! :O) and congrats to Mr. B for the long-awaited promotion.

Your tablesetting is beautiful and those plates and chargers are the bees knees. ;^)

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Very pretty colors. Congratulations on the new job.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

Kathe Your table is lovely, I really like the crocheted lace placemats,
    you chose colors perfect for Easter.
    The roses are gorgeous.TFS this wonderful table.
    Congratulations on your new job. and to your DH on his promotion!
    Nana

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Agree with wht everyone else has already said. Really love those chargers! Luvs

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

First off Kathe...Congratulations to you and your DH
    on your new job and his promotion! Having a job so
    close - stress free - and making your own hrs...WOW !!

Your Easter table is lovely. What fun to shop at World Market and find such lovely things.
    I like the look of the crocheted place mats and the layering of those beautiful chargers and other dishes . Your roses and new vase are gorgeous., in fact your whole tablescape is done beautifully..
    We had another snow storm last night, and seeing
    this was what I needed to 'keep the faith' that Spring WILL COME soon!
    TFS
    jane

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

OMGoodness....I am drooling here! This color is my new favorite and your table setting is gorgeous! LOVE the chargers....so pretty. Your plates go perfectly as well and the napkin rings are lovely....could be used for so many tables. Thanks for sharing.....just the boost I needed.

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Another lovely table.

I need to remember to check out World Markets more often!! You have found some really great pieces.

Congratulations on your jobs, and the consolation for reaching 55 is now you can get the senior discounts, LOL

TFS,
    Candy

• wrenelizabethgifts
    11 years ago

Kathe,
    Love your beautiful Easter table! Aqua is my new favorite color! Love the layered pieces too!

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Ditto on ALL the others have said, Kathe. Your table is gorgeous!
    And I am so happy for you that things are now much brighter and better!! You deserve good stuff happening, and certainly a break from the blues!

You've been missed here,
    hugs, Karen

Sponsored
Kitchen Kraft
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars39 Reviews
Ohio's Kitchen Design Showroom |11x Best of Houzz 2014 - 2022
More Discussions