Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter Tree

Posted by WrenElizabethGifts (My Page) on
Tue, Mar 26, 13 at 16:31

I found this tree at Michael's last year on clearance. It makes a great centerpiece on an Easter table. I added a bead wreath around the base, some ornaments and scattered some mini malt eggs around for fun.
Happy Easter!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter Tree

Oh, it is adorable for a centerpc! Love all the ornaments you've added & the wreath & foil eggs ... but I really love your pretty depression glass! TFSharing! Jeanne S.

o

I so agree with Jeanne. So glad you are here
sharing with us. Those bunny ornaments on
your tree are just to cute. Where did you find
those if you don't mind me asking? Fun seeing
your goodies tonight.

Punk

o

Not only did the bunny ornaments catch my eye fast, but that wonderful bunny by the tree!! Love his LONG ears!
Your tree is delightful and makes a perfect centerpiece.

hugs, Karen

o

All the items on and around the tree are available at my online store. The pink dishes are another small collection of mine.
Thank you all!

o

How pretty is that. This is a delightful tablescape. I am happy to see this beautiful setting and know of the availability of them at your online store.

o

such a pretty table, perfect for Easter.
i love the depression ware. it always looks beautiful on tables. I really have to restrain myself when ever I see it in stores, it is pricey.
Thanks for sharing and joining us here.
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here