Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

Hopping down the Bunny Trail

christmascandy
13 years ago

I found this large bunny at ARC TS all ready for Easter with her bonnet and purse.

I didn't realize the floppy eared bunny on the base of the table had fallen over until I loaded the picture, : (

The topiary trees beside my front door have egg shaped lights with easter theme cutouts. The white bunny on the red wagon is a Hallmark product that sings a song and a chick pops out of the egg while he sings! The resin bunny couple by the topiaries are from Big Lots many years ago.

There is a ceramic egg dish in the green wagon that I painted in ceramics long ago.

More later,

Candy

Comments (8)

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Candy, your decorations are really pretty. I like your egg trees and your bunny. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Wonderful, Candy. And that huge Lady Easter Bunny is quite the find. I think your title of Thrift Shop Queen is well deserved.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Oh you've found a perfect spot for that Lady Easter Bunny! She's a cutie! You've got lots of cute bunnies "hopping down the bunny trail!" FUN! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, you have Snowy! We had bought one of these big Easter Bunnies for DGD years ago. It was as big as she was at the time but she picked it up and didn't want to part with it.(Yes she's spoiled). Her DD and Papa have fixed it several times becuz she packs it every where and it can't take all the abuse.

Her DM threw it out in the garage when it broke again so a couple of weeks ago we bought her a new one. She brought it down the other night when she stayed with us. Thank Goodness she doesn't sleep with her. Don't know how long it will last but she always calls her Snowy.

Your decorations are so pretty. Love the green tree with the egg lights too. The big resin bunnies and your painted ceramic egg are so neat. Do you give your bunny a squeeze to hear him sing when you walk in?LOL

Both wagons are so fun to see. The little basket with stuffed animals goes well with everything.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Candy, It was fun "Hopping down the Bunny Trail" with you.
    Your new large bunny looks happy to be part of the display.
    The topiary trees are perfect beside your front door. Those little wagons are really cute.TFS!!
    NanaK

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Your topiary trees are perfect to decorate for the seasons and the big bunnies go so well with them. I really like your newest little gal bunny all dressed up in pink too. You have so many decorations for each holiday and they really make your home look festive. Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Miss Pinkie bunny is the perfect compliment to your little white tree. And the little wagons are too sweet.
    Frou

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Marylee, thanks for the compliments and the encouragement.

Karen, TS's are really bad for me as I ALWAYS find something I can't live without!! Usually dishes and I could probably set tables for the rest of the year without buying anymore! But then I see some that are so different or such a good buy, I can't resist.

Jeanne, yes, I have lots of bunnies and just like IRL, they keep multiplying, LOL.

Punk, obviously, I have her twin as your DGD has the real Snowy, LOL. Yes, I often push the buttons on my toys to hear them sing! I have another that was an Avon Fiber Optic Easter tree in a half clear egg. It lights up and plays a song. When I was in the TS where I bought it, a gentleman hearing the song told me it is called "My Grandmother Danced the Minuet." The GK's also like to push all the buttons when they are here!

Nana, thanks, there are lots more that haven't made the photo albums.

Luvs, I do decorate a lot for many holidays. I just enjoy doing it.

Frou, I just received the green wagon as a Christmas gift, so am just experimenting with decor for it.

Thanks everybody,

TTFN,
    Candy

Sponsored
More Discussions