Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Little white St. Patrick's tree

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 9, 11 at 15:18

So now that Mardi Gras is over, I changed the white tree to St. Pat's decor.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The Feelin Irish figure was part of a set of 12 that go on a welcome sign. The green and gold beads are the Mardi Gras beads, Kept the green and gold ornies from MG tree, and the tiny ornaments were in a package of buttons. The tiny thatched cottages are TS and intended for my fairy garden, and the tree skirt is a DT table runner.

TTFN,
Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Little white St. Patrick's tree

Candy Your little white St. Patrick's tree is adorable.
You sure are having fun with it.
I can't find some of my green ornaments.
Sound familiar?
So my tree is looking a little anemic this year.
NanaK

o

That is too cute. The little cottages are the perfect addition (will be cute in fairy garden also). I like the topper and all the sparkly green is wonderful. The business next to my work has a large white tree they decorate for every thing, she calls it her event tree.
Frou

o

That's cool! An event tree. I like that name.

The tree topper is prefect! So too the little cottages at the bottom. I have a feeling we're going to see a lot of this tree from now on.

o

I just love looking at that tree.
It certainly gets lots of attention yr round!!
I enjoy how you change it out to make it look different each time. Those cute decos, and the little cottages below are just the right amount and make it look so sweet.
Right now I'm chuckling, thinking of The Bunnies - 'Waiting In The Wings' !! lol
jane

o

I also love the Event Tree. Its personality just changes each time and it gets cuter and cuter to see.
Those little cottages are adorable under it.

hugs, Karen

o

You are so good at knowing just the right things to put on your little tree. Sure a cute accent, and I'll bet it gets lots of nice comments too. Luvs

o

I love the cottages underneath, too, candy! they will be great in your fairy garden also! You have having lots of fun...you go, girl! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Sweeet St Pat's tree. Super job decorating this one. Love your cottages. The picture with the light shining in on the skirt is nice.

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here