Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
nana2010_gw

My Easter Table

nana2010_gw
11 years ago

I used the tablecloth and vase from an earlier table.
Yellow is perfect for Spring, especially if there is snow on the ground!

From 2013-03-23 (by Eye-Fi)

The Napkin rings and tumblers are from a resale shop in my town
and the chargers are from CTS.
I found the eggs on the plates at Cracker Barrel.
They were just what I was looking for!
I had everything else.

TFLookin
Nana

Comments (12)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Gorgeous Easter table, Nana. Love the colors and all the details. Pretty tumblers and the egg napkin rings are so cute.

I have my table set but I still need to iron the other 7 napkins to look like bunnies and I'm thinking those little bunnies better hop to it or it may not happen.LOL

So glad you keep us going on here!

Punk

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Such pretty colors on this table.
    Your tulips are the perfect CP and the napkin rings were a great find.
    Sure wish we had CTS's around here, :(
    I have an entire table set with dishes from Cracker Barrel, no pix yet though. LOL

Another lovely job and kudos to you for all of your contributions!
    Candy

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Such soft pastel colors, nana...so very Spring-y & we all are yearning for Spring! Love, love the dinnerplates & how you added the lavendar placemat & beautiful new chargers! Such a pretty pop of yellow in your vase & the various colors of tulips. Candlelight & the lil' figurines are so warm & inviting. TFS, nana. Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

I totally agree with what the others said...especially Punk's comment how you keep things going here! Bless you for that.

Your table is so pretty, and very welcoming. I would love to sit at it....as long as I didn't make a mess.
    ;o)
    hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

What a pretty Easter table Nana..I too love the pretty
    pastel colors. Your frosted tumblers are perfect for this setting. I used to have a set years ago. I like how the different dish patterns look together and the colors you chose for the chargers and plaemats.
    I was at Cracker Barrel a couple of weeks ago..and was surprised and disappointed not to see any of their usual Easter dinnerware.
    I agree with Punk...that is nice that you keep things going here with all your pretty tables. Please don't stop..I always enjoy what you do.
    jane

• patricianat
    11 years ago

I love this delightful and cheerful table you have created. Thank you for sharing. It is a really fun table without being kitchy. Love it.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

The perfect Easter and Spring colors! Hopefully the snow will be gone by Sunday.

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Thank you everyone.
    Punk, I hope you got your napkins ironed I'm looking forward to seeing your table.
    Candy and Jeanne, I love the soft pastels of Spring, they make me feel better after the long dreary days of winter,
    Karen thank you, I would love to have you sit at my table.
    where is that darn bus anyway??
    Patricia thank you and welcome.
    Marlene thank you too, how is the pt going?
    I wonder why so few are participating here on holidays. Maybe it's Pinterest.
    It is discouraging. I look forward to seeing other tablescapes, vignettes and collections
    Nana

Happy Easter everyone

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Nana, I've been a total dud on the Forum lately but not because of Pinterest or Facebook or stuff like that. I just cannot seem to get back into the swing of things. When I decorated for St Paddy's, I thought that was the key to get me motivated again. But with Easter right on its heels, I just fell flat again. I have so many Easter decorations and didn't feel up to dragging them out for so short a time. I started to do just a bit, but that didn't work either. Even tho some could carry thru Spring (which we don't have in Phoenix! Blasted heat instead). Anyway, its very disappointing not to share Easter decor with everyone and I'm really sorry about that.

hugs, Karen

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Nana, I've been a total dud on the Forum lately but not because of Pinterest or Facebook or stuff like that. I just cannot seem to get back into the swing of things. When I decorated for St Paddy's, I thought that was the key to get me motivated again. But with Easter right on its heels, I just fell flat again. I have so many Easter decorations and didn't feel up to dragging them out for so short a time. I started to do just a bit, but that didn't work either. Even tho some could carry thru Spring (which we don't have in Phoenix! Blasted heat instead). Anyway, its very disappointing not to share Easter decor with everyone and I'm really sorry about that.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Gosh Karen I didn't mean you!
    I know what a hard time you've been having.
    I'm always glad when you feel up to commenting on things here.
    I'm sure the heat there doesn't help.
    Hope you get your groove back soon !!

Happy Easter to you and your family, Dear Lady

Nana

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Thank you, Nana. I don't know how my post appeared twice and went to edit but can't delete one of them. ??
    Things have been pretty good lately, other than the Fibro really on the warpath and me falling hard on my rgt knee. Just keep limping around, and thanks to friends have done some fun things in spite of it. And my little (now 10 mon old) great grandson has been here with his Mommy this week. Sure hate to see him go back to Ala on Mon. He is growing so fast and changes so much. Will be hard to say goodbye to them again!
    But I get to spend his very first Easter with him. ;o)

I need to figure out something I can do to post some photos on here for y'all. Haven't seen much on the web to add to our albums even. And once Easter is over, its really slim pickings for decor pix. Maybe I'll haunt some tablesettings on Pinterest and share those pix if it would interest you and the others.
    hugs and Happy Easter,
    Karen

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz
More Discussions