Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

St. Pat's Table, finally

christmascandy
12 years ago

AARGH!!!! I spent 20 minutes creating this post and the computer burped and the entire post was completely gone!!!

My dining room table for St. Patrick's Day.

I used TS plates, heirloom crystal, flatware that Kathe and I both own, and some TS mugs. The shamrocks in the center of the plates are from DT. The silver/green candlesticks are from GdWl this winter and my Celtic Cross that I use for several different decor settings.

Erin Go Bragh!!

Candy

Comments (9)

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Well I wondered where you were!! :) I figured you were getting in some golfing time since the weather had been nice, well, except for the gale force winds over the weekend! I hope that by doing your wonderful St. Pat's decor your funk was lifted even if just by a little bit?
    I love the dessert plates with or without the shamrock! And of course I love the flatware ;)I never think to buy when I see only two of something like your mug vases! You are too good at this!
    Happy Spring dear friend!
    Kath

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Sweet table, Candy.
    The dessert plates are so pretty. I love the flat ware too.
    The Celtic Cross is perfect as the centerpiece.
    You used just the right amount of whimsy and formality.
    I would love to sit there with you and all our friends here on Holidays.
    I really hope your funk has lifted!
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Beautiful! Love the plates, charges, silverware, etc. And all of your leprechauns are really cute!

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Candy, so glad you posted. Love your decorating and esp your tablescape. Your dishes look so perfect for this table and I love the wooden chargers. Love the silverware and the celtic cross. I made a sad little green ivy and berry centerpiece and truly ment to set a table with the green after christmas chargers (10 cent ea from Walmart after Christmas) with a cream tablecloth and green silverware ( Christmas gift form DD) with my white Pfaltzgraff heritage dishes and some little desert compotes with shamrocks, and green TS napkins, but with everything going on right now it just didn't happen. Maybe next year. Thanks for sharing, and I full well understand being in a funk. With my Dh 's dementia, and the kids having serious marital problems, I AM REALLY IN A FUNK. TAKE CARE AND DO REMEMBER ME IN YOUR PRAYERS, JANET

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

candy...good to see your St. Pat's table here! Am lovin' it all! The 'Enablers R Us' group has me on the look-out now for a bargain lil 'wee person' like I've seen posted on these St. P tables this month!

Green & gold just look so GRAND tog! Love how you use the 'little things' to add to a GRAND table...the shamrock confetti...the framed postcard...the fringe runner & carrying that motif for napkin rings!

A fun table! TFS! Jeanne S.
    & party...hugs & prayers continuing for you & DH & your family.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Such a pretty table, and my favorite shade of green. Its such a great color I think. You have so many neat things for St Paddy's!! I'm loving that flatware too!

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, I posted to this last night but sure don't see it tonight! So many neat things on your pretty ST Pat's ts. The little bear is adorable. So glad you shared this with us.

Punk

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thanks everybody.
    Kath, happy spring to you too!

Nana, I would love to have all of our members at a gathering! Wouldn't that be fun!

Marlene, you are so sweet!

Janet, I feel your pain! My oldest DD is having marriage/financial problems right now too! It sounds like you had the perfect items for a beautiful TS. So sorry about your DH. I should appreciate mine more, even if he is an emotional vacuum.

Karen, I was very excited to find those "new" candlesticks as they were perfect for this table. I like emerald green a lot, even if it isn't stylish right now.

Punk, I have been experiencing a lot of difficulty with this site today. It has been a real effort to compose this post. Maybe that is what happened to your post?

Thank you all dear friends for your love and encouragement. It means more than you know.

Janet, passing it on to you! T & P's sweet friend.

TTFN,
    Candy

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Candy...sorry I'm so late posting.
    This table with all the St Pat accents, makes such a pretty statement.
    I like the green runner with the Celtic Cross CP and
    the different pieces you added to it.
    Also I like the way you accented your beautiful dishes with the
    Shamrocks for an added touch.
    It all adds up to a great looking table!

jane

Sponsored
SparkWise Electric (aka Max Electric)
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars3 Reviews
Loudoun County's Expert Electricians for Electric Service and Lighting
More Discussions