Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
chijim

Happy Birthday Karen aka Purplemoon

chijim
10 years ago

To my B'day buddy Karen,

Happy Birthday!
I hope you have a wonderful day and all your B'day wishes come true.

Jim

PS - Acquired another kitten--well cat now. Khodi. I now have 11!
I'm officially out of my mind. ;-)

Comments (7)

• jeannespines
    10 years ago

Happy Birthday, Purplemoon! May you wish upon a star & your dreams comes true! ~~hugs, Jeanne S.

• Fun2BHere
    10 years ago

Best wishes for a terrific year ahead!

Chijim...11 cats??? They must be keeping you very busy. Is that why you so seldom post any more? I miss your inspiration threads on the Decorating forum.

• Creekbum
    10 years ago

Oh, HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!! Hope you had a Grand Day! Hope you are Well, Miss you Being here! You need to post more! I miss seeing all your pretties!

• Marlene Kindred
    10 years ago

Happy Birthday here too!!!

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

Wow, thank you everyone! I WILL get back to posting better, but the decorating still is not happening unfortunately. A week ago I thought I was ready to pull out my Easter things, but wasn't able to right then. Now I find I'm back to having no 'spirit' for it again. I HATE being this way and its gone on for several years now and I want it to stop but can't seem to get back to my old self with the decorations.

Jim, how WONDERFUL to hear from you!! And I feel terrible for not sending you birthday wishes this year. I hope you had a good one. I've been on a roll forgetting both family and friends this year....its gotten beyond ridiculous. I'd probably have forgotten mine if I hadn't been reminded. LOL. Really miss you here! And seeing all your great photos. How is Selena doing? She's one of the most beautiful dogs ever I think! 11 cats....Crazy Cat Man for sure!!! :o) I'm being good, keeping mine to the 4. Some years ago I had around 12 cause I kept doing rescue on strays.

I hope you're doing well, and your sister. Hugs to you and all the fur kids.
    and to all my sweet gang here,
    Karen

• chijim
    Original Author
    10 years ago

Karen, don't sweat it, you have bigger things on your plate.

Doing okay, as is my sis.
    I guess I've been taking a break from decorating etc. I hope to get the spirit back too.
    I did nothing for Christmas the past couple of yrs.

Sadly Selena just recently passed a few weeks back--she was 14 or 15ish.
    When my dad adopted her in 2000 they said she was 1.5yrs old, but, it looked like she still had her puppy fur, so...
    She did love her cats inside and out

Here's my recent Khodi, he's about 6+ months old now

Coco with googly eyes

• Purplemoon
    10 years ago

I know you are heartsick over losing Selena. And has left a huge hole in your life, and probably all her kitty friends. Just from your photos over the years, it was easy to see how sweet and special she was. I'm glad you two had such a long, loving life together.

Your two kitties here are adorable. I love the dilute orange color. In fact Khodi almost brought tears to my eyes, he looks sooo much like my heart cat Timmy I lost some years ago! Had Timmy from 6 wks to 12 yrs, and he sure left pawprints all over my heart to this day. Animals surely do make our lives whole, as Roger Carras once said.

Can't imagine you not decorating for Christmas with your amazing things, and hopefully you'll get back to it. We DO miss you so much here. You were/are our Eye Candy Man for sure. :o)

I'm just glad you checked in and we know you're still "here" and doing ok.
    hugs

Sponsored
Bella Casa LLC
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars17 Reviews
The Leading Interior Design Studio in Franklin County
More Discussions