Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathleen_li

Cream, Green and Plaid

kathleen_li
13 years ago

I am sharing the table I did for this weeks Tablescape Thursday. We actually say with our guests for dinner at this one!

Here is a link that might be useful: Warm and Wooly

Comments (11)

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Kathleen, Another lovely table.
    I'm sure your guests enjoyed a delicious dinner.
    I so enjoyed the St. Patrick's Day blog crawl.
    Will you being something for Easter?
    NanK

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Nana, I do the blog crawl every year, but no, nothing for Easter, other than tables and recipes. It is very time consuming to look at all the posts, and I really feel if you host a party you should visit everyone.
    Thanks for looking at my blog!

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Kathleen, I've been neglecting all my favorite blogs lately and I miss them. I hadn't forgotten about your blog crawl, but wanted to head over to see them when I had plenty of time to enjoy them all. I am constantly amazed with all the wonderful tablescapes you come up with. I've got a little time now, so will hear over to take a look. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Luvs

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    13 years ago

My pleasure, Luvs. I got a few emails from people who told me they found my blog through Holidays! You know I have my roots here! :)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Lovely table Kathleen - a nice warm and cozy setting with a touch of spring from your CP. I always loved the Lenox Eternal dishes..they're beautiful and look so nice layered with the dark green charger and the plaid tc. That Rosenthal bowl was a steal.
    Cute idea with the lottery ticket under ea plate..that had to be fun. Sounds like you had a nice dinner - with a very yummy ending!
    jane

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Does look like a warm & wooly table...esp love the centerpc w/the Irish placemat design...& the flowers are beautiful w/just a touch of the green top hat!

Your glassware is gorgeous ... & I still am looking for the dome-covered butter plates. Sounds like a wonderful get-tog w/friends...& the lucky lottery tickets...what fun! TFS! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Kathleen, your tables are always such an inspiration. Love the green chargers, dish and your new glasses on this table. The pretty crystal shamrock really caught my attention too.

I'm so glad your roots are still here.

Punk

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

Another pretty table. I really like those little butter dishes.
    I think the lottery ticket was a very clever idea.

TFS,
    Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Ditto, Kathleen. Its a wonderful table. And I so enjoyed the Blog Crawl. You always do such lovely tables and never run out of ideas.

I loved your thoughts of wishing you could buy Christmas Tree Shops up and open one near all of us that want one.
    ;o) And that picture of Tom Selleck....be still my heart!
    I've loved him for more years than I care to admit. LOL.

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Just have to ask--were there any winning lottery tickets? I handed out lottery tickets as a prize one year at work and wondered how I'd feel if one of them was worth "millions" and I'd given it away! LOL

I only got to visit a few of the participants--I keep clicking on older posts to see what else they've done, so then it takes me even longer! But it's lots of fun!

Luvs

• kathleen_li
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Luvs, between 5 tickets we won five dollars, LOL.
    Thank you Punk, Jeanne, Jane , Candy and Karen.

Jane, it was fun, so few of us here in the winter. Everyone goes to FL.

Candy, I got them at WS outlet on sale, but CTS had them even cheaper.

Punk, the shamrock is by Shannon, and it too came from CTS!

Jeanne, I really hesitated about buying the green glasses. I was going to return them! :)

Sponsored
More Discussions