Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easter to make with gkids

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 25, 11 at 13:08

Ran across this site with a couple cute projects to do with the little ones. Easy plastic egg wreath, some chennile stem flowers, and a wall hanging idea. Enjoy!
Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter projects

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easter to make with gkids

Cute idea for the wreath and so simple too.
I can see tucking flowers or small satin bows in between the eggs too.
The pipe cleaner flowers are fun to make. I've made them with the kids at school. They were always a hit...I just added a colored pom pom for the center.
TFS Luvs..
jane

o

Luvs, I've made several of the wreaths and given as gifts for Easter. I enjoyed seeing her flowers made out of pipe cleaners too.

Punk

o

Very cute, I think my DGD would like to make if she can take time from her school work.
NanaK

o

Cute , Luvs! I have to get some spray for the eggs to make them more natural looking. The spray makes the paints stick better to the plastic.

o

Kathleen, do you use the Krylon matte 1311? I've used it for years and love it. I've never really tried painting any of the plastic eggs--I do like the speckled look to them though.

Nana, your little one needs time for "play" too, hope she enjoys her schoolwork. ;o)

Jane, a pom pom sounds easier than the way the did the center. Bet you were a really fun teacher!

Punk, you are just a dyamo--bet your friends loved your gift. These are sort of like your topiaries aren't they?

I should get the supplies together and see if my little DGD would like to do one. We mostly play with her new puppy now, but maybe she'd enjoy a craft too.

Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here