Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Snowflakes Keep Falling On My Head TS

Posted by christmascandy (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 13:07

We have had several snowstorms in the last few days so I set a snowflake themed table using my Debbie Mumm snowflake plates.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

The snowflakes I used as chargers are from DT, The red flatware is from Ross, the rhinestone napkin ring is HL after Christmas clearance, and everything else is TS.

The candyshot is a bit blurry , sorry.

I am having problems with the centerpiece picture.

I didn't feel like lighting all of the candles and they don't show up that well in daylight anyway, LOL

It is supposed to be in the 70's on Friday, go figure.

Candy

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Snowflakes Keep Falling On My Head TS

Love your table Candy, the red tablecloth shows off your Debbie Mum plates and snowflakes perfectly. I think the rhinestone napkins rings add just the right amount of sparkle.
If you don't mind, would you keep the snow there?
We have to travel across the state on Friday to attend my DD's wedding in Pittsburgh on Saturday.
The weather can be so unpredictable in March snow one day and temps in the 60s or 70s the next.
TFS
Nana

o

I love the centerpiece Candy! And of course the plates :-) Perfect table for the crazy weather we have been having!

Kath

o

Yes, cool snowman centerpc, candy! Love how you can see right thru him!! (crystal clear!)

Love those Mumm plates & napkins & the 'sparkly' snowflakes! So ready for Spring here but the snow still loves us! I put away my Winterfrost Winter dishes (hoping to share Spring sometime soon!) TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Candy, wow, your dishes, glasses, napkins and cups all match! I love your blingy napkin rings you bought at HL. Your cp snowman w/candle holders is perfect for this setting.

Punk

o

The chargers and napkin rings really bring home the snow theme of your pretty table. I know those of you who live in colder climates are tired of snow, but I love the idea of it because we never get any.

o

Love the red tablecloth with the blues & white, really gives it a cheery boost! The red on silverware ties it in with rest. Cute snowman centerpiece. You could use those battery candles in it, safer around kids ,GKS! Jan

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here