Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

St Patrick's Buffet

phonegirl
12 years ago

Found a couple of 'Kiss Me I'm Irish' garters I had bought this morning while starting to look through some of my spring decor. Slipped them onto the candles on the buffet. Yes, just another touch needed. Also added some gold bead garland. Notice the irish coffee glasses? Added coffee but didn't top them off. Still better than empty, don't u think?

You can thank Karen and Luvs for keeping me in the St Paddy's mode. I had planned on redecorating my table this weekend. Now it's staying. And I thank you Dear Ladies. Saved me some time.

This closeup shows the candle holders I added metallic Easter grass, gr shot glass w/shamrocks and candle. I'm loving the new Easter colors this year. Have any of you seen what's new this year? All the beautiful metallic Christmas colors are now being used for birds nests and eggs.

Funny how they have a way of making us buy more. I had just finally caught up on the pastels and now they changed colors again. I think I will just use more of my Christmas decor for spring while this lasts. I'll try to share some pictures soon on that note.ha

Hope you all have a splendid weekend. I do need to get busy and get some things done. Thanks for looking.

Punk

Comments (5)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Punk, your buffet decor ALWAYS is such a lovely compliment to the table you set...and this one certainly is no exception. I really like the metallic green and gold, looks elegant. I also like we can pull stuff from our other Holiday decor items and use in different ways. I haven't yet seen the new Easter colors, but now I'm "into" Pastels thanks to so many Enablers pushing me thru that door I'd refused to enter for many years. LOL. Especially the pink area. Love it now.

hugs, Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh punk, I just love all the razzle/dazzle that you bring to your holiday decor! And I am just so in love w/your buffet & that mirror! This all looks so festive for St. Paddy's Day! You are so good at flower arranging & I think that trike pot holder is so darn cute! Love the ferns & the big leaf plant!

Of course you know I think those bird plates are just so darling...& your lil white bird on it's perch, too. The gold beads & gold candlesticks & holder are perfect for St. Paddy Day!...along w/the silver mercury glass..those garters...just a cute idea!

What a fun buffet & t'scape! TFS! Jeanne S.

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Punk, I have the same Irish coffee glasses. They have a little shamrock in the stem? They are on the St. Patrick's table I set today. I got them at the thrift store last year. I'll have pictures tomorrow. I wasn't sure if you could put hot coffee in them but, you've shown me I can! I love all of your decor! The beads are a perfect touch.
    Kath

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

Your little garters are perfect on the candles and everything just looks so festive. Glad you listened to the two of us and kept this decor up to enjoy awhile longer. Luvs

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Karen, nice to hear you enjoy the tables and matching buffet pictures. If I had more time at home I would of dug out some of my lime green decor from Christmas to go on here. Not sure what tote it's in so didn't go there.ha I will try to get some pictures posted soon of the new colors.

Jeanne, glad you like my razzle/dazzle I add to my decor.LOL You enablers brighten my life too. I can't take credit for the arrangement in the trike. I bought it from Ross that way. I laugh when I think of birds. I think I only owned 3 or 4 a few years ago. My totes are adding up fast.

Kath, great to hear you found some Irish coffee glasses. I've never had a problem pouring hot coffee in mine so hope yours are the same. Will be fun to see yours with a shamrock on the stem. Perhaps a bit fancier.

Thanks for all the sweet comments ladies.

Punk

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions