Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
maximavswife

The Warmth of Spring

maximavswife
12 years ago

We are finally looking forward to the warm weather the rest of the country has been experiencing! It's suppose to get close to 80 this weekend (great golfing weather Candy!). Some of my bulbs are popping up and the hyacinths are blooming. Spring is my absolute favorite season! The gray days are fewer and life just seems renewed! My heart sings in the Spring! My mood is lighter. I smile more, heck I even giggle like a young schoolgirl more :) In Spring's honor I did up a tablescape (of course).

Kath

Here is a link that might be useful: The Warmth of Spring Table

Comments (8)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Kathe, Your table captures everything I love about Spring!
    It is my favorite season too. The wonderful colors and sounds of the earth coming back to life invigorates me.
    I love the tc and pink napkins. The napkin rings from your son and his fiance are so pretty.
    Your candlewick pieces look beautiful on the American living dishes.
    The poem by Mark Slaughter was just perfect.
    Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Love the charger plates! They are beautiful in color & texture! and what pretty Springy flowery plates & I like how you used the clear crystal bowls! (looks like your Candlewick).

Those napkin rings are very pretty, maxi!...wonderful gift! Yes, your t'scape captures Spring! Very pretty & the poem, too. TFS! Jeanne S.

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

That tablecloth is so pretty and all your flowers just look so pretty for Spring. So glad you are having nice weather and smiling and giggling more--that's a very good thing! Luvs

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Kathe...your table is so lovely to look at and like Nana said...it's everything you love about Spring!
    Pretty combination of colors starting with your tablecloth and dishes and your pretty floral CP.
    Love the napkin rings you got as a gift. They remind me of floral brooch pins
    I had many years ago in different spring colors.
    Glad your enjoying some nice weather - we are too -
    I hope this means it's officially Spring and Winter is
    gone for good!

jane

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Kathe. such spring splendor! Love that plaid tablecloth and the wooden chargers have me spring green with envy. Those napkin holders are so neat. Don"t you just love to get special little beauties like those from the special people in your life... I always remember the person everytime I use the gift. Your china and glasware are just perfect on this table. I noticed today that my bleeding hearts are starting to bloom and everything is blooming out so early. Hope we don't get a killing freeze and lose everything. Thanks for sharing such inspiration, Hugs, Janet

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

This is so pretty! I love that tablecloth.
    Yes, I have finally been getting out on the golf course, WOO HOO!!
    You sure have been putting your new dining room to good use.
    Your heart song sure comes through in this table! Sweet napkin rings too!

Wishing you lots of giggles this spring,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Kath, enjoyed your spring ts. Love the place settings. Fresh flowers are always a nice touch too.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Such pretty colors! Your table looks so inviting and just makes me happy to see....love that Spring is finally here!