Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
St. Patrick's Day Table

Posted by nana2010 (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 12:36

I thought this statue of St.Patrick, that DD3 got for me, was the perfect centerpiece for my table.

From 2013-03-08 (by Eye-Fi)

The shamrock plates on the bottom are from CTS last year.
The plates,cups and saucers with the green and gold border, green sherbets, and green glasses are all TS finds.

Candy shot

Blessings to you- May you have pleasant hours to melt your cares away- With the warmth of Irish laughter to bring gladness to each Day

Happy St. Patrick's Day

Nana

This post was edited by nana2010 on Wed, Mar 13, 13 at 14:43

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: St. Patrick's Day Table

Oh my goodness Nana! That statue of St. Patrick is perfect! I love your CTS dishes. And that harp is just lovely! Slainte my friend :-)

Kath

o

I've never seen a statue of St. Patrick...yes, perfect for your table! Love the pretty runner you used here, too & your candy shot is great!

Lots of pretties on this table ...the glassware & cup & saucers. Happy St. Patrick's Day to you, nana...& TFS! Jeanne S.

st patricks day photo: ShamrockSparkleThankYou ShamrockSparkleThankYou.gif

o

I agree your statue of St.Patrick is Wonderful. Love your choice of dishes in this setting. The cups w/scenes is so neat. Tell DD3 she brought smiles to all with her gift for you.

Happy St Patricks Day and thanks for another lovely table.

Punk

o

What a nice table setting. I especially love the burble sherbets and the stained glass Celtic knot. Happy St. Patrick's Day!

o

Thank you all for your sweet comments.
I really need to figure out what I'm doing to get doubles of the same shots.

My DD was married Sat. in Pittsburgh.
It was wonderful.
I am pooped out, tho, after all the festivities and the trip out and back.'
Nana

o

Congrats to your DD on her marraige and to you on creating such a pretty table for St. Pat's. Those gold rimmed plates are gorgeous. Neat statue too. Luvs

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here