Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Sneak Preview of latest finds

phonegirl
12 years ago

I mentioned in one of my other posts that new colors are out this year for Easter. As you can see I got a little excited! Set a few things out yesterday and kinda threw these together this morning so I could share the nests I found at TJ Maxx. And my new bunny from Pier 1. Oh yes and my new bird cage too. I really should stay out of Dodge but... We live so far away that by the time I get back they are usually gone so I spoiled myself a little early this year.

I will be doing alot of tweaking but it's a start. If you care to look, here we go. It's all about sharing our finds on here right?LOL

I'm going to finish a friends taxes and do some yard work for her today. Next Sat. I'm doing hair for Prom so not sure how much tweking will take place right away but it's a start. Hope it's not to early to share and this inspires some of you to get out there and see what's new.HA

Punk

Comments (5)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

How very pretty!! Punk I love your display.
    Everything is so cheerful and bright. It makes me glad that
    Spring is on it's way
    I have to admit that Spring colors are my favorite.
    I really like the teal Bunny and nest and eggs.
    Are the wire baskets and Bunny new this year?

Gosh you are busy lady!!

Not mentioning any names [Karen], but some one here would love the purple Bunny.
    TFS
    Nana

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

Oh, Punk you did good girl!!

Love all of it. Nuff said....

Creek

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Oh, Oh, Oh! That teal blue bunny!!!! decorated with that old canning jar!!! & that jazzy teal nest & eggs! Oh, a bit of envy here! LOVE that!!!

Looks like you did real good, punk! The eggs on the candlesticks are so pretty ... those pretty flowered plates (purple & white) in the 3rd pic w/green sparkly nest...those are so pretty...maybe that's a creamer by the plates. Love it!

Everything looks so cheerful! Not too early with Palm Sunday is 3 wks from today! You've got a headstart! So Springy...a gift of renewal! TFS! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Nope, you should NOT stay out of Dodge. We like seeing what you come home with! That birdcage is especially adorable.
    And the bunny train!
    What I'm really loving is the teal vignette in the last photo! WOW.

I really enjoyed seeing your Easter stuff, tho I am dreading unpacking mine. LOL. I have entirely too much and better not add ONE single other thing this year. (Excess is my middle name apparently.)

I can't believe how you do all the work you do at your business, then find time to decorate so wonderfully, and now you are doing a friend's taxes and yardwork! I want just a tiny bit of your energy, you boggle my mind with all you do.

hugs, Karen

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Nana, I've had the bunny but found the matching wire tea pots at Dollar Plus last month.

Creek, glad you enjoyed looking.

Jeanne, I have a few more blue jars and hope to come up with a way to display them before Easter. The half gallon Kerr jar was DM. Since thats our last name I had to give it center stage. I added white grass but will continue to work on that too.

The flowered plates, creamer and sugar set are Generic but I plan to use them for a spring table setting. Put them out so wouldn't forget I have them. As I've said before, you don't miss a thing. Maybe you missed your calling.LOL

Karen, the bird cage came in 3 different sizes at Ross or TJ Maxx. I believe I bought the middle one. The bunny train is one of Kurt Adler's creations.

I still have several totes to go through if I make it there. You have so many wonderful bunnies and I always love seeing them. Hope you have time to share some with us.

I do suffer from mental fatigue any more. It drives me crazy that I end up sleeping occasionally for 12 hrs. I come home from work, eat and I'm out. Not sure what I should do about it but for now I'm just dealing with it by sleeping when need be. Seems to be coming more frequently than I care to admit. Makes it hard to stay on top of all the posts here too.haha

So glad all of you like the teal bunny. I have the teal crackle plates from DD that I hope will match.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions