Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

I actually did decorate for St. Pat's Day

christmascandy
12 years ago

I have been putting in extra days at work lately and also working on painting cabinets for our our house in Sedona. We are putting them in the room that we remodeled after Christmas. Painting them here to take down and install.

Also, just been in kind of a funk, so haven't been around for a while.

I really did decorate for St. Patrick's Day, but just didn't get it posted. I created a vignette for the tea cart.

I think OA and I have the same Amish cart,

A leprechaun fairy picture I made using a calendar page and a TS frame.

The little white tree with a rather overgrown leprechaun, LOL

Little white tree close up;

Slainte,

Candy

Comments (6)

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Candy, sweeeet! Pretty clover tea pot and dishes. So many cute little lads you have displayed here. Your tree is beautiful. Neat idea framing the calendar page.

Sounds like you are a busy lady. Do share pictures of your painted cabinets when your done. Hope all of this decor brightens your spirits. Glad you found time to post pictures.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Glad you are back, Candy!
    I love your St. Patrick's decs.
    Your little tree looks cute every season.
    Better watch those leprechauns they love causing mischief!
    Hope to see your cabinets when you are finished painting them.
    Nana

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Everything is so cute...your overgrown Leprechaun is really nice too! Really LOVE the print...very festive looking!

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I'm so glad you were able to decorate....and amazed since you've been ultra busy, plus dealing with the Funky Blues.
    Everything looks so cute. I always enjoy seeing your little white tree, and the tea cart. You do them up wonderfully each holiday. That Amish cart is a great little piece to 'play' with too. ;o)

hugs and good thoughts for better days,
    Karen

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Lovin' the lil' green wood cart & that tall post Leprechaun beside it! That framed fairy pic is very cute ...nice calendar page SAVE! Am glad you are back to post some pics...not only has the Forum had Garden Gnomes causing issues ...but the 'Funk' epidemic has been spreading! Now it's the 1st Day of Spring so let's hope for a 'renewal in spirit' & taking each day as a blessing (even if it is in disguise). Hugs, candy! Jeanne S.

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    12 years ago

Thank you all so much for the inspiring words. I am truly grateful for all my blessings and I include all my forum friends as part of those blessings! You are just the best!

Punk, I will post pictures when we get the cabinets installed as they are just stacked in the garage right now and we aren't replacing the doors and drawers until we "put them in their place", LOL!

Nana, fortunately, the leprechauns were well behaved this year, although now that I think about it....hmmmm

Marlene, The leprechaun was given to us by some former neighbors who were moving and knew how much I liked to decorate for holidays. They thought he would be better off with me, LOL. I just started colleting a few Mark Roberts fairies, but the calendar pages are inexpensive substitutes for the real thing!

Karen, probably part of the funk was due to being tired, and withdrawal from golf! We hadn't been able to play until recently as the course was closed because of snow and ice. We finally have had some good weather and were able to play, although we have had some horrific winds! I really dislike wind and that doesn't help my mood either!
    I'm sounding lilke Oscar the Grouch, but it does make me grouchy!

Jeanne, you are so right, each day is a blessing. Sometimes I forget to count them as I should. I get caught up by the personal issues and don't see the big picture.

Thanks again everybody.
    Happy Spring,
    Candy

Sponsored
EA Home Design
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars69 Reviews
Loudoun County's Trusted Kitchen & Bath Designers | Best of Houzz
More Discussions