Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update on my daddy

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Fri, Mar 30, 12 at 11:49

My Daddy passed away at 6:00 a.m. this morning. I am at peace and he is at peace.

Please keep me and my sweet husband and family in your prayers.

Again, Thank you to everyone that sent Daddy a Birthday Card.

He ENJOYED, reading ever one of them. Thank you so much!!!

I noticed when I opened the web page, that my message was at the top of the page.
I won't try to Thank each of you individually, b/c I may miss someone. But, I want you all to know how much I appreciate you prayers and thoughts for us and Daddy.
Your friendship means everything to me!!!

Thanks Again,
Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update on my daddy

Aww Creek, You have my most sincere sympathies.
It is so hard to lose our loved ones.
I know your Daddy is at peace and with your dear Mother now.
God will be with you and your sweet husband and your family during this difficult time.
Nana

o

May God be with you.
Your Dad will be celebrating Easter with it's Creator.

o

Dear Sweet Creek...I am so very sorry for your loss.
I will continue to keep you and your family in my
prayers. As Nana said your Daddy is a peace and with your
Mother..May they know eternal peace and happiness forever.
Also, may the Lord continue to bring you and
your family comfort, and
peace during this difficult time.

It's so heartwarming to know we were able to share
in the Happy Birthday you gave him, with our cards!

o

You have my sympathy & pray that God is with you during this time.

o

Creek...gentle hugs to you & your DH & family. Ohhh, from your posts, I know that your Daddy was so very much loved. May you find comfort in that & share the very good memories & blessings that God has given your family. Hugs, Jeanne S.

o

Creek,

Sharing your sorrow and sending my love to you and yours.

Punk

o

Creek, I am so glad that you are at peace with your DD's passing. May God grant you the strength and comfort that you need during the coming days and weeks. You are such a sweet gentle spirited friend . Hugs and prayers, Janet

o

oh I am so sorry, Creek.... I know how difficult it is and how much it changes everything. :(

o

So sorry for your loss. It is always so hard to lose a loved one. I'm so glad that you feel at peace, he was very blessed to have you and your family caring for him. Hugs and prayers. Luvs

o

I don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said so well by everyone else. Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you adjust to a "new normal" now in your life.

(Party...you said it so simply and so adeptly.)

hugs, Karen

o

T & P's for you all.
I know everyone here is sending their sympathies for your loss and sending you their blessings.

Candy

o

Creek, I'd like to add my sympathies to those stated here. It's hard to lose our parents, but your Dad was so loved and I am sure he is happy now with your Mom and at peace. Lots of prayers coming your way.

o

Creek, I am just now reading this and my heart is heavy with sorrow for you. You were your daddy's little girl and you took such good care of him. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sending you a big hug over the Internet right now.
Kath

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here