Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
creekdweller_gw

Update on my daddy

creekdweller
12 years ago

My Daddy passed away at 6:00 a.m. this morning. I am at peace and he is at peace.

Please keep me and my sweet husband and family in your prayers.

Again, Thank you to everyone that sent Daddy a Birthday Card.

He ENJOYED, reading ever one of them. Thank you so much!!!

I noticed when I opened the web page, that my message was at the top of the page.

I won't try to Thank each of you individually, b/c I may miss someone. But, I want you all to know how much I appreciate you prayers and thoughts for us and Daddy.

Your friendship means everything to me!!!

Thanks Again,

Creek

Comments (13)

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Aww Creek, You have my most sincere sympathies.
    It is so hard to lose our loved ones.
    I know your Daddy is at peace and with your dear Mother now.
    God will be with you and your sweet husband and your family during this difficult time.
    Nana

• oldalgebra
    12 years ago

May God be with you.
    Your Dad will be celebrating Easter with it's Creator.

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

Dear Sweet Creek...I am so very sorry for your loss.
    I will continue to keep you and your family in my
    prayers. As Nana said your Daddy is a peace and with your
    Mother..May they know eternal peace and happiness forever.
    Also, may the Lord continue to bring you and
    your family comfort, and
    peace during this difficult time.

It's so heartwarming to know we were able to share
    in the Happy Birthday you gave him, with our cards!

• yachter123
    12 years ago

You have my sympathy & pray that God is with you during this time.

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Creek...gentle hugs to you & your DH & family. Ohhh, from your posts, I know that your Daddy was so very much loved. May you find comfort in that & share the very good memories & blessings that God has given your family. Hugs, Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Creek,

Sharing your sorrow and sending my love to you and yours.

Punk

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Creek, I am so glad that you are at peace with your DD's passing. May God grant you the strength and comfort that you need during the coming days and weeks. You are such a sweet gentle spirited friend . Hugs and prayers, Janet

• party_music50
    12 years ago

oh I am so sorry, Creek.... I know how difficult it is and how much it changes everything. :(

• luvstocraft
    12 years ago

So sorry for your loss. It is always so hard to lose a loved one. I'm so glad that you feel at peace, he was very blessed to have you and your family caring for him. Hugs and prayers. Luvs

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

I don't know what I can add that hasn't already been said so well by everyone else. Just know you are in my thoughts and prayers as you adjust to a "new normal" now in your life.

(Party...you said it so simply and so adeptly.)

hugs, Karen

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

T & P's for you all.
    I know everyone here is sending their sympathies for your loss and sending you their blessings.

Candy

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Creek, I'd like to add my sympathies to those stated here. It's hard to lose our parents, but your Dad was so loved and I am sure he is happy now with your Mom and at peace. Lots of prayers coming your way.

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Creek, I am just now reading this and my heart is heavy with sorrow for you. You were your daddy's little girl and you took such good care of him. My thoughts and prayers are with you. I am sending you a big hug over the Internet right now.
    Kath