Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Short Notice, Need Help

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Thu, Mar 15, 12 at 10:28

My Daddy's Birthday is Sunday March 18th. I know it is very short notice, but, we are trying to get him 90 Birthday cards.
If you get the chance would you please send him a card and just please put where you are from, of course your name as well.

Please tell anyone else that you know that might like to participate.

Please send to Cecil L. Willison, P. O. Box 1053 Wiggins, MS 39577.

Thanks you so much,

Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Short Notice, Need Help

Creek, your Daddy is so lucky to have such a thoughtful daughter.
I'll be very happy to send out a card to your
Daddy...Bless his heart 90 yrs young..a great milestone! Let him know that
a 'long distant friend' of yours wishes him a very Happy Birthday...
I just read this so I know my card won't
arrive in time for Sunday..but
I'm sure he'll be 'tickled' as he receives ea one as they arrive.
I also hope you reach your '90 card' goal...
Let us know...
jane

o

I'm sad because my Dad won't have another birthday. Congratulations to your Dad! I'll send a card out tomorrow.

o

Got a card ready for your Dad, Creek...will go out tomorrow! Enjoy your time w/your Dad! Blessings! I miss my Dad, too, party! Jeanne S.

o
Need Birthday Card:

Thanks everyone.. We are at the 40 mark now..only half way.

Party I'm so sorry, I know you miss your Dad, Purplemoon, Jeanne,and everyone who has lost their Dad. I so wish My Mama could have been here to see Daddy turn 90.

Please keep the cards coming even if they are late. We just want him to get 90! We will just stretch it out as long as we have to....

It's kind of funny, when he turned 80, for some reason for about a week after his birthday, he was still getting gifts, cards, phone calls and visits..Some one even brought him a cake a week late...He had a BIG Bash then.
Guess we can do the same this time.

Thanks Again!!!

Creek

o

Sent my card yesterday. I hope you reach your goal, what a thoughtful and loving thing to do for your Dad.
Nana

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here