for Easter. I'm thinking I'll paint it white but we'll
just wait and see. Hope you enjoy this with
your cup of coffee this morning.
I owe, I owe, it's off to work I GO...

Punk

Comments (10)

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Very cute little tree! Love all of the decorations! Thanks for sharing!

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Love it, punk! I kept looking to see if little Lephrechauns were doing a 'jig' under that delightful tree ...& it looks like maybe there's one!

I've been checking online for stained glass shamrocks ... have found a couple handmade on Etsy ... but still lookin'. Your office tree here is a hit in my book! Bet your customers take notice ... but esp fun for your staff!TFS! Jeanne S.

• nana2010_gw
    11 years ago

I love the tree too, Punk It looks wonderful in the picture. What a treat for your customers and passersby!
    Soon people will be stopping by just to see your window displays.
    I can't wait to see your lilac stick Easter tree!
    TFS
    Nana

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Marlene, glad you enjoyed the tree. How r u feeling?

Jeanne, yep you found him! I sure hope you can find some stained glass shamrocks. They would be adorable on your vine tree. You could add green lights too!LOL

Nana, your so right, people seem to be commenting more all the time on our decorations for the different Holidays. I was talking to our Dish & Directv installer
    this morning and he said I could cut any tree I'd like at his home. And yes, he has lilacs.LOL

Thanks for the sweet comments. Seems like things are slower than normal here. Can't have that!!!

Punk

• Purplemoon
    11 years ago

Well you know I love the PURPLE shamrock! ;o)
    You sure know how to make a great place for people to come to work, and for your customers. I bet you're the talk of the town!

Maybe one of these days you'll give up your "day job" and be a full time decorator....and get paid for it. LOL.

Your tree is so pretty, and certainly teaches folks a good lesson.....they aren't just for Christmas!!

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

How cute Punk...looks like you're creating a fun
    tradition for everyone who works or comes into your
    phone store! Love how you 'dressed' it up with the pretty St Pat's decos and the cute hat on top!
    Wow...now I can picture you on a 'deco mission' finding all sorts of fun ornaments for all holidays - OR - just because!! lol...It's going to be fun seeing what you do ea time.
    jane

• christmascandy
    11 years ago

Faith and Begora! It looks fabulous.
    Its the big brother to my Little White Tree, LOL!!

Ditto to what everybody said about your customers and passersby loving to see it!

TFS,
    Candy

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Karen, wouldn't it be great to find enough purple shamrock things to decorated with. Maybe someone will here our CRY out for PUPRPLE. I would love to be a decorator and get paid for it.

Don't mind being the talk of the town when it's a good thing.HAHA

Jane, I think they came up with the saying 'shop till u drop with me in mind'.LOL I do love to shop when it works out. You need to come visit so we can go shopping together.

Candy, my tree is the big brother? You know it's been a pink tree for Christmas for years and years.LOL It does look more manly decorated in green.

Thanks so much everyone for all the sweet comments. I so need to start thinking about Easter decor. Not sure I'm going to have time to fit it in this year.

Punk

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

'Shop Till You Drop'...yep, I hear ya...and can relate to that too.
    It would be REAL TROUBLE...if we went shopping together Punk!...I'm having a hard enjough time getting
    rid of stuff before I sell this house...and dreading the
    packing of ALL that I'm keeping...and then with Spring
    coming and more TS & Fleas..geeze..It's going to be tough to control myself!
    Good thing we're 'Mountains' apart!! lol
    jane

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Jane, I'm LOL at you trying to get rid of stuff and already thinking about sales this spring!!! I know we would all have a blast hanging out together. Not sure it would be a good thing to all try shopping together tho.Ha

So wish I wasn't so busy and could come help you pack. We have a family reunion and an all school reunion this summer that I'd like to attend but we'll have to see how things play out.

Punk

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions