Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just to let you know.....

Posted by creekdweller (My Page) on
Sat, Mar 31, 12 at 9:13

Daddy's wake will be Monday night April the 2nd at Moore's funeral home in Wiggins, MS.

The Funeral will be on Wednesday April the 3rd, (his Daddy's Birthday).

Thank you all so much for your support with his Birthday Cards. That will always be a milestone in his and my life.
I will always visualize him looking and reading each and every card. Thanks to you all who participated. It was a great success, with wonderful memories.

Thank you again for all of your kind words and thoughts and prayers.

I really am at peace. Some how it even makes me not hurt as much about my Mama, because I know that Daddy is with her. And she is one happy camper. LOL That would be a terrible description for her, she would never have been caught camping. She was a true Southern Christian LADY!!!

Please Pray for me and my family as we head toward Daddy and Mama's final wishes for their children. I will need your prayers more than ever.

Again, Thanks to everyone for everything!!!!!!

Hugs to you ALL,

Creek

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just to let you know.....

Comfort & prayers for you, creek. Hugs, Jeanne S.

o
RE: Just to let you know.....

My sympathy and prayers, Creek. May he rest in peace!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here