And happiness be with you now
And bless you evermore

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: happy st. patrick's day

Thank You Nana....
And to You and our Holiday Friends....
From the Heart of a Friend -
'May Good Fortune Be Yours, May Your Joys Never End' .

Btw...the other day, I saw the first signs of Spring....on a small shrub
'Tiny Green Buds'. !! Wooohoooo
jane

o

Thank you, Nana. And Jane.

I hope St Patrick sends all of you snow-saturated friends some GREEN soon, and lots of it. Been a rough winter for you and you need a big dose of Spring!

hugs, Karen

o

Think green! Spring is coming!
Thanks, nana! ~~Jeanne S.

o

Wishing you the happiness of a leprechaun's gold, and a day of songs and love that will never grow old! Happy (belated) St. Patrick's Day! :)

Since I am new to this place, I got a bit delayed in wishing you all. So, how do you generally celebrate St.Patrick's day at home? In our home,we just started celebrating it last year after my son pestered us about it. I was searching online for things to do this St.Patrick's Day and came across this list of easy and fun to do St.Patrick's Day activities. We did the 'shamrock hearts' activity with my son who simply loved it! Maybe you could try out some of these next year... Cheers!

Here is a link that might be useful: St. Patrick's Day Activities

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here