Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
ladypat1

Peter Rabbit

ladypat1
13 years ago

Hello, I finally came out of my winter funk(every year, no good reason)and dug out the Easter decor. This is from my hutch and I broke the pics up, will post more later. We had 70 degree days last week, and now it may snow Friday!!

Noooooooooooo.....I think I will invent a new disorder... weather induced bipolar disorder. Up and down, up and down.

Here is a link that might be useful: Peter Rabbit

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

So sweet and so cute and so Spring!
    I love Beatrix Potter and you've collected some adorable
    planters. Love all the sweet little bunnies especially the one peaking out from the flowers.
    I have the same planter as yours (first pic)..I found it at a Flea Mkt..and love it.
    Welcome back from your winter funk...
    I can relate to your wanting to set up Spring..I did the same, but we DID get the snow - twice this wk - real bummer.
    jane

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

I understand your winter funk. I have a giant case of it myself. We had several nice days then more than 8" of snow sleet and yuck. It is cold, overcast and dreary, very disheartening...anyway I love, love, love your display. It is so bright, colorful and whimsical.
    NanaK

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Love your planters and your bunnies! - Marylee

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

So sorry about the snow. Your hutch looks darling, The basket with the verses and the blue jacket is precious, it all looks great.
    Frou

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

Very Springy! I also love "planters"...you've found some really cute ones here for Spring decor! And like how you used diff eggs to personalize each one. Beatrix Potter...wonderful! TFS! Go away, snow! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Very sweet bunnies, and such Spring-y vignettes. I hope they brighten things up for you, sounds like winter has been rough to deal with. I'm glad you felt like decorating and sharing with us.

hugs, Karen

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

Sounds like ol man winter is really hanging on isn't he? Your planters, eggs, and bunnies are sure to brighten things up inside your home at least. You have some darling pieces. Luvs

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

I SO understand your winter funk....for years I've hated February and most of March because things have been dead for too long and March just plays with us! Your Peter Rabbit decor is so cute...I have some of the same pieces...can't wait to see the rest!

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Pat, this is a wonderful hutch you created with all your neat bunnie collection. Will be looking forward to seeing more. We had a snow storm this afternoon. Can't imagine seeing a 70 degree day here in MT for awhile.

Punk

Sponsored
More Discussions