Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Happy Birthday Karen

luvstocraft
12 years ago

The 31st is a very special day! I want to wish a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY to our Miss Karen before I go to bed.

You are such a special sweet friend. I hope you do something really special to celebrate your big day.

Big birthday hugs,

Luvs

P.S. I'll be watching the sky in the east to see if I can see the glow from your birthday candles! ;o)

Comments (17)

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

LOL, very funny on the PS, Luvs. My best friend is baking me a cake and I told her she better show up with 65 candles on it. (Tho Firemen are pretty hunky and I might like them coming over!)

DH is playing golf of course, but my friend and her DH will be here to celebrate with me. 65....a speed limit...
    but now I finally have insurance! Thank you Medicare.

(\ /)
    ( . .)
    c(")(") hugs, Karen

• janet1_2007
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday,dear friend!Hope you have a great day with your friends.It's good to have insurance, but here's hopping you won't need to use it much... I'm Having one of those terrible Fibro attacks, been awake for hours, and finally just had to get uo. My legs and hips just wouldn't let me lay in bed any longer, so I have been up since about 5 am. Sure hope it leaves you alone on your special day. Lots of hugs, Janet

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday Karen, hope You have a wonderful day!!
    Nana

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Karen, Happy Birthday! Hope you have a really great day.
    Marylee

• creekdweller
    12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN!!! I hope you have the best Birthday you have ever had.

Maybe I'll see you on the road between the 55 and 65 speed limit!!LOL

Creek

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Purplemoon! Sounds like a great day ahead! Hugs, Jeanne S.

Some Spring flowers from my home to yours:

• User
    12 years ago

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Karen!

I hope you're having a wonderful B'day

{{gwi:1413810}} Karen - Happy Birth - day to you!

....any many more! ;-)

Jim

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

I'm Late...I'm Late...For A Very Important Date!!
    Why is it I always feel like the rabbit from Alice In
    Wonderland when it comes to these things !!

Happy Happy Birthday Karen!!
    Sounds like fun plans..enjoy your day...
    and Many Happy Blessings throughout the year!

Remember to get 'Part B' on your Medicare! lol

(HUGS)
    jane

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday, Karen! Have fun celebrating!
    Luvs, thanks for posting this, with all you have on your mind!
    Jane, 4/25! I sent you an email, but it came back undeliverable. Do have a diff email addy?

• christmascandy
    12 years ago

Happy Birthday!!
    I hope the cake was delicious and Mr. O got you a wonderful present (even if you had to buy it yourself!!, LOL)

Many happy returns,
    Candy

• yachter123
    12 years ago

Hope you had a wonderful birthday & ate lots of cake & goodies!

• nonacook
    12 years ago

Hope you had a wonderful birthday!

• maximavswife
    12 years ago

Happy belated birthday Karen! I hope you had a great birthday weekend extravaganza!
    Kath

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Karen, I was checking to see if you posted how you spent your day was and see my post is MIA! Guess I'll have to wish you a Happy Belated Birthday now.

So how was your day? Hope it turned out nice and you had fun! I was so busy yesterday doing books that I didn't check back. I hit the books again this morning and think I'm finally back on track. Sorry about this girlfriend.....

Punk

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

The kitties singing was a riot, chijim! Happy belated to you, too, chijim! Jeanne S.

• Purplemoon
    12 years ago

Thank you so much everyone! Luvs is such a special friend, and one of the reasons I love her is that no matter what she ALWAYS thinks of others.

Creek..."Maybe I'll see you on the road between the 55 and 65 speed limit!!LOL"...I had to laugh at this one. Its great. On the serious side, I appreciate your caring and humor so much when I know you've just lost your Daddy. It meant a lot to hear from you.

Jim, you nut! That kitty card cracked me up. Thank you!

Yep, Janie, I did get Part B on the Medicare. Very important to have that, I know.

From my other post tonight, you guys know my BFF and I went to lunch and shopping for "our" birthdays last week.
    Yesterday she came over and spent the afternoon with me. We decorated the pink tree, tho I had packed all the Easter stuff I didn't use so had to get the ornaments back out. LOL. And she brought her laptop, so we ate a lunch I fixed and played on the computer together. She just got it for Xmas and is trying to learn stuff. Doing great I think, but needs help at times with doing albums on Photobucket and some other things. Its fun to have a buddy to sit down with in real life and do computer things. We both are already HUGE fans of Pinterest. She made me a German Choc cake, my favorite. Mr O was going to take me out to dinner, but I didn't want to go on a Sat night. So we were going tonight, but then I had a bad Fibro day and couldn't. Maybe tomorrow night!

I loved all my birthday wishes, but just wonder how the heck I could already be 65!!! HOW did this happen?
    hugs, Karen

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

Well, how did I miss this post?? I'm a loser sometimes, but I know I wished you a Happy Birthday somewhere on Saturday...maybe it was FB. Anyway, looks like you had a great day and had the love and appreciation of your family and friends. Happy Birthday!