Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Easy Easter wreaths

Posted by luvstocraft (My Page) on
Sun, Mar 25, 12 at 1:52

You can scroll down about a third of the page for some pretty wreath ideas. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter wreath ideas

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Easy Easter wreaths

So many pretty wreaths...and all so colorful.
My favorite is the 'Peeps' wreath...too cute!

Also I liked her bed/bench.
I've been looking for the right (& cheap)
old bed to make one of these for the front porch.

Thanks Luvs for sharing this..
jane

o

Luvs, that is a really great link. The wreaths are very nice. I agree with Jane regarding the bed/bench. I would like to try that. I also thank you for sharing.
Marylee

o

Thanks for sharing this link, Luvs
Such cute wreaths. I might make one if I can decide which one I like best.
The bed/bench is nice too but beyond my capabilities.

Nana

o

Lots of choices for Easter/Spring wreaths! Fun blog! TFS, luvs! Jeanne S. (my fave still is the vintage cards one that lynninnewmexico posted a few yrs ago!) Maybe...someday! ;-)

o

I have one I made and hang every year,I change something every year,this year its grapevine with carrot lights,the carrots are about 3-4" long around the wreath,I sat a big bunny,and a smaller bunny next to him, the big one is old lookin brown,long ears,his legs are long and bend,the smaller one is cute white was my daughters.They sit in the middle of the wreath. the big bunny has his arm around smaller bunny.The big one has a small basket with eggs.cute.and a big bow.

o

I thought the peeps one was really cute. Remember one year somebody on here or maybe the crafts forum made a peeps garland? They varnished it to try to preserve it. Wonder how that worked out?

I also really liked that green one for some reason. Just the green/white looked like Spring maybe. Glad you enjoyed seeing them too.

Bulldinkie, your wreath sounds nice. Do you post pictures? Would love to see those cute bunnies. ;o)

Luvs

o

Luvs, enjoyed seeing all the wreaths. I took the one I made to the office and we hung it there. I like the grass one with cream and lt blue eggs in the frame too.

The green one is pretty. I like that they have such a nice choice of colors they used.

Punk

o

I really liked the green one too! I am in a polka dot phase! :)

o

CUTE!! Love all of them...thanks for sharing!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here