Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
luvstocraft

Easy Easter wreaths

luvstocraft
12 years ago

You can scroll down about a third of the page for some pretty wreath ideas. Luvs

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter wreath ideas

Comments (9)

• plainjane425
    12 years ago

So many pretty wreaths...and all so colorful.
    My favorite is the 'Peeps' wreath...too cute!

Also I liked her bed/bench.
    I've been looking for the right (& cheap)
    old bed to make one of these for the front porch.

Thanks Luvs for sharing this..
    jane

• marylee_2010
    12 years ago

Luvs, that is a really great link. The wreaths are very nice. I agree with Jane regarding the bed/bench. I would like to try that. I also thank you for sharing.
    Marylee

• nana2010_gw
    12 years ago

Thanks for sharing this link, Luvs
    Such cute wreaths. I might make one if I can decide which one I like best.
    The bed/bench is nice too but beyond my capabilities.

Nana

• jeannespines
    12 years ago

Lots of choices for Easter/Spring wreaths! Fun blog! TFS, luvs! Jeanne S. (my fave still is the vintage cards one that lynninnewmexico posted a few yrs ago!) Maybe...someday! ;-)

• bulldinkie
    12 years ago

I have one I made and hang every year,I change something every year,this year its grapevine with carrot lights,the carrots are about 3-4" long around the wreath,I sat a big bunny,and a smaller bunny next to him, the big one is old lookin brown,long ears,his legs are long and bend,the smaller one is cute white was my daughters.They sit in the middle of the wreath. the big bunny has his arm around smaller bunny.The big one has a small basket with eggs.cute.and a big bow.

• luvstocraft
    Original Author
    12 years ago

I thought the peeps one was really cute. Remember one year somebody on here or maybe the crafts forum made a peeps garland? They varnished it to try to preserve it. Wonder how that worked out?

I also really liked that green one for some reason. Just the green/white looked like Spring maybe. Glad you enjoyed seeing them too.

Bulldinkie, your wreath sounds nice. Do you post pictures? Would love to see those cute bunnies. ;o)

Luvs

• phonegirl
    12 years ago

Luvs, enjoyed seeing all the wreaths. I took the one I made to the office and we hung it there. I like the grass one with cream and lt blue eggs in the frame too.

The green one is pretty. I like that they have such a nice choice of colors they used.

Punk

• kathleen_li
    12 years ago

I really liked the green one too! I am in a polka dot phase! :)

• Marlene Kindred
    12 years ago

CUTE!! Love all of them...thanks for sharing!

Sponsored
Landmark Surfaces / United Granite
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Award Winning Countertop Fabricator & Installer in Northern Virginia
More Discussions