Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

Easter Decor on a blog

Purplemoon
13 years ago

Scroll down and check out all the neat Easter decor this gal has. I love her tree!

Oh, Kathleen and Nana...she even has an Easter SNOWMAN figurine that is adorable. Sounds like something you two might need.

hugs, Karen

Here is a link that might be useful: Easter decorations on blog

Comments (6)

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Karen, for some reason her page will not finish loading for me. I love her header picture so many cute things. I can only imagine what I'm missing!Sigh I will keep trying.

Punk

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Okay Karen, It looks like I lost this post too. Trying again.
    She really has some pretty things.I could never keep up with her collection of bunnies and eggs!!
    Guess what? we are supposed to get snow again tonight.GRRR.
    NanaK

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I enjoyed her Easter Decor & her memories of her Mom...& all the pics!

In her Easter decor she shoes an Easter pic of herself as a small child...that made me remember a couple that I have ...this is my lil' sis & me on Easter 1955...standing on the sidewalk in front of our house. That sidewalk was "chalked" alot of the time...a place where neighbor kids played "Hopscotch." It's also the place where I learned to walk on "stilts" ...homemade by my Dad. So, thanks for the memories, this post stirred, Purplemoon! Jeanne S.

Easter 1954 in front of our house:

Anyone else have a childhood Easter pic to share???

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

I was checking in here fast (lots to do today) and I saw this post (jeanne cute pics - lov em) brings back many fond memories of special outfits (w/hats) for Easter Sunday.

Karen...I think we were seperated at birth!!
    You and I do the same 'surfing' late at night..surprised we don't 'bump' into ea other ! lol
    I was surfing last night and found this blog too...and loved looking and reading about her ...espec her Mom's story....
    This was another great blog. I give these ladies so much credit for such creative blogs - and sharing it all w/us.

jane

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

She reminds me of Candy, lots of decorating for every holiday--I remember seeing her Halloween and Christmas but hadn't seen her Easter yet. Thanks for letting us know to go take a look, Karen.

Jeanne, you and your sister look so adorable in those pictures. Your Mom sure dressed the two of you so cute. I don't have any pictures other than a baby picture and a few grade school photos. I imagine my older brother has most of Mom and Dad's old pictures--but mine wouldn't have been cute like your's, I was always playing with my brothers or making mud pies! LOL

Luvs

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

LOL, luvs! Tomboy here, too! But for Easter & church you dressed up ... gloves, too! I don't know about the dresses in the first pic (I remember mine was red)... but those in the 2nd one, I'm sure my Mom made those for us...most of our clothese were sewn by Mom when we were little. Thanks, holiday-ers! Jeanne S.