Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
phonegirl_gw

Easter Decor 2

phonegirl
13 years ago

Added some eggs to this bouquet for our coffee table.

I used one of my dishes from Christmas and added flowers and a string of Easter light.

This shows it lit up with some of my bunnies from last year.

This is the carrot tree in the background that doesn't show the whole thing.

I used a rose and flower vine in my apothecary jar this year.

This is all I've done so far but may do a BOP decor like Jeanne later.LOL

Punk

Comments (12)

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

punk...I love how you arrange flowers! And those egg lights mixed in w/that arrangement...it looks great (lit & un-lit!)

Your apothecary jar is kind of hard to see...it would be hard to photograph...but it looks like some very pretty eggs in there. That carrot tree is a "hoot!" Never saw one of those before...but how fitting with all those bunnies hoppin' around at your house!

Just looks like FUN Easter decor! TFS! Jeanne S.
    (Time for bed!)

• valleymagpie
    13 years ago

Punk,

I love the arrangement with the eggs.

And your lights remind me that I have a set of small pastel lights that are obviously meant for Easter, but I never thought of putting them in an arrangement. I was saving them for a tablescape, but I never did that. What a good idea! I think I'll try something like you've done...

I agree with Jeanne--the carrot tree is a hoot. I like the picket fence.

-Magpie

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jeanne, for some reason the apothecary jar picture said it resized but it sure doesn't look like it. I'll try again.

This one looks like it resized but now I can't read the rest of your post or Magpies so I'll go to bed and return here tomorrow.

Punk

Punk

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Those are some pretty arrangements you've created. The Easter lights really add a lot. And that carrot tree is a hoot. The patchwork bunny beside it is very sweet.

hugs, Karen

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

More wonderful decorations Punk, I love it all,
    but the lighted arrangement is my favorite.
    NanaK

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

Very pretty floral arrangements Punk.
    What a nice and clever idea with the lighted eggs.
    That 'Carrot Tree' is adorable. That bunny along side it looks like he's getting ready to snatch it as soon as your back is turned !! lol

jane

• christmascandy
    13 years ago

I love all the floral arrangements and the apothecary jar.
    When I looked at it this morning, everybody was commenting on your carrot tree and that picture wasn't showing up on my screen. All I could see was the bottom of it in the lit up photo and I was thinking "what are they talking about?" But it is showing up now, and it is really cute. Is that bunny really chenille or is it one of the resin ones that look like chenille?

Everything is very festive and you certainly look like you are ready for the holiday.

TFS,
    Candy

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

I can see your eggs better in your 2nd pic of apothecary jar...thanks, punk! Maybe it's the bkground difference...very pretty eggs! Jeanne S.

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Thanks everyone for all your comments. For some reason this forum is not being very user friendly to me today. I don't normally have a problem with it freezing.

Magpie, hope you share pictures if you do some decorating.
    Candy, the bunny is resin.

Thanks again for looking, Punk

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

You have lots of cute bunnies and eggs. I like the idea of using the egg lights too. Very nice, Punk.

Luvs

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Your arrangements are wonderful, I like the way you used the lights on the tray arrangement. I've never seen a carrot tree before, cute, and that bunny reminds me, I used to make bunnies like that and sell them years ago. Your jar with the eggs is just grand.
    Frou

• phonegirl
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Luvs and Frou, thanks for the comments. I think DD picked up the carrot tree at JoAnns last year on clearance. Frou you must of sewed your bunnies like this resin one. Do you have any of them left to share with us? That lg jar has been alot of fun to decorated the different Holidays with.

Punk

Sponsored
Hope Restoration & General Contracting
Average rating: 4.7 out of 5 stars35 Reviews
Columbus Design-Build, Kitchen & Bath Remodeling, Historic Renovations
More Discussions