Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
sangaree

just some pix for you

Purplemoon
11 years ago

I did this arrangement in my stacked plates a few years ago, just thought I'd show it again since I missed out sharing anything this year.

And the next photos are ideas I saw and liked for Spring decor....

for those of you with the lovely large tureens, how neat to put arrangements in like this Easter one!

and a couple of cute Easter ideas I've saved.

cute Easter cake ;o)

hugs, Karen

Comments (8)

• phonegirl
    11 years ago

Karen, all of these are beautiful. Thanks for sharing. We ended up with company from out of the country so will try to get my pictures posted later this week.

Punk

• luvstocraft
    11 years ago

Your stacked plates were so pretty. Enjoyed seeing the other decorations as well. Thanks for sharing.

• Marlene Kindred
    11 years ago

Thanks for sharing the ideas Karen....like them all! I'm always amazed at how pretty the simple things can be like the ceramic birds on the candlesticks...now why didn't I think of that??

Love your stacked plates too!! Do you have those glued together or do you just stack them? I can't remember.

• sunnyca_gw
    11 years ago

Glad you shared I didn't see that stacked plates before-elegant!! The green birdies one looks so fresh & like spring!! Cake is so easy to do could get it decorated in about 10 minutes.!! TFS Jan

• Purplemoon
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Marlene, I live with cats....my plates are glued. Especially with Jazz aka Trouble around. But its the glue we all swore by on Garden Junk Forum (GE Silicon II for doors 'n windows, clear). And its easy to remove with a razor blade. I've been thinking about taking the Walmart sundae cup off the top for a change. I saw some stacked plates with a cloche on top and it was really pretty!

Jan, thank you. I was doing my stack plates for every single holiday and season, but have really slacked off lately. And yet they are a favorite thing to decorate...go figure! I've always said with these things you get a lot of bang for your buck!

I love the birds on the candlestick holders. I need to do stuff like that. I love birds (and bunnies) in decor all seasons.

hugs, Karen

• plainjane425
    11 years ago

I've missed seeing your stacked plates Karen..so pretty to see.
    The other pics really inspire..so many nice ideas - that
    say 'why didn't I think of that' !
    Thanks..
    jane

• Fun2BHere
    11 years ago

Gorgeous! I love some of the inspiration pictures you found and posted, too, especially the green birds on the white candlesticks.

• jeannespines
    11 years ago

Always love your stacked plate photos!! Gorgeous! & the others are all quite inspirational, too ... I esp like the candlesticks w/the birds. The holiday got by me this yr, too...kids comes & also got to visit kids on Easter Sun ...a good Easter. TFS, PM! Jeanne S.

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions