Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
christmascandy

St. Patrick's Decor Tea Cart

christmascandy
13 years ago

I decorated my tea cart for the holiday.

I found the leprechaun on clearance at Ross.

The teapot came from ARC, and the derby was from GW.

Happy St. Patrick's Day!!

Candy

Comments (11)

• plainjane425
    13 years ago

You created a very festive area on your Tea Cart Candy.
    Your Ross leprechaun is sweet..love his little accordion.
    That teapot was a nice find too and I like how you perched
    the top hat over the lamp.
    I'm amazed over how many tables and vignettes you've done in such a short time..and I've enjoyed looking at all of them.
    jane

• phonegirl
    13 years ago

Candy, this is wonderful! Happy St Pat's Day to all of you. Love your teapot. The little leprechaun is so cute and looks like he's ready to have a good time.

Your hat, bowl and vines are so pretty. Enjoyed seeing this. Now I better go see what I have that's green to wear today.

Punk

• Marlene Kindred
    13 years ago

Very pretty tea cart! Love the teapot and leprechaun! Happy St. Patrick's day to you too!

• jeannespines
    13 years ago

That is pretty! Love that teacart, candy ...& what you do with it. Happy St. P Day to you, too! Jeanne S.

• excessfroufrou
    13 years ago

Your tea cart is very nice. The greenery really adds a lot and the tea pot is cute. Today at lunch I was browsing an antique mall and I saw a leprechaun with an accordian (and one with a fiddle). Who knew leprechauns were so musical?

• nana2010_gw
    13 years ago

Candy, I love the vignette you created on your tea cart. Pretty little tea pot. And the leprechaun looks very pleased with himself because he learned a new tune, and all of his gold is safe. LOL
    Happy St. Patrick's Day to you and all of our friends here on the Holiday Forum.
    NanaK

• luvstocraft
    13 years ago

What a lucky find that teapot was--did you find it this year just in time for St. Pat's or was it a previous find? I like how you used the derby too, and your little leprechaun is precious. Luvs

• christmascandy
    Original Author
    13 years ago

Jane, I didn't know what to do with the derby and just kind of hung it there as I was putting everything together and I liked how it looked.

Punk, I not only have a shamrock scarf, shamrock earrings, shamrock watch, button with my Irish maiden name, various green clothing items, but a couple of years ago, I found black tights at target that have shamrocks running down the sides. I just have to watch the weather to see if I need the green polo or the green turtleneck, LOL.

Marlene & Jeanne, I have had the teacart for almost 30 years, but not until here did I start decorating for different holidays. I used to put some Christmas decor on it, but other than that it had a soup tureen on it all the time. But since I joined Enablers R Us here, now it gets new decor all the time. LOL

Frou, well they need music to dance all those jigs, LOL. I now have 2 with the little squeeze boxes.

Nana and Luvs, I am always attracted to teapots as I am a tea drinker, and I found that one at a TS last summer. I wish I had enough display space to leave them all out, but I have to rotate them. I had trouble finding where I had stashed this one, but at least I remembered I had it, unlike the shamrock confetti, LOL

Faith and Begorra,
    It was a grand day.

Candy

• Purplemoon
    13 years ago

Candy...I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it. Everything. You did a fantastic job.
    That tea cart is a wonderful thing to decorate, so I'm especially glad you found us and started doing it up for holidays now.

hugs, Karen

• marylee_2010
    13 years ago

Candy, your tea cart is a perfect place for decorating. I love small decorative areas. Thank you for sharing. - Marylee

• kathleen_li
    13 years ago

Very pretty, Candy! The teapot is lovely!

Sponsored
More Discussions