Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy Birthday PM

Posted by phonegirl (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 31, 14 at 0:48

Karen, hope your day is as beautiful as you are df!
Let us know how you spend it ok?

BDay Hugs, Punk

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy Birthday PM

hope you have a wonderful Day..Happy Birthday!!
Nana

o

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAREN! HOPE YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY! LOVE TO YOU!

o

Thank you, thank you!!

My youngest son, Jason, took me (and his dad, LOL) out to dinner. Plus gave me flowers and money for my favorite antique mall. So definitely good day thanks to him. Oldest son called, he lives in CO. Daughter called cause she couldn't get over to see me, both her girls in sports stuff and Mon. super busy for all of them. I'll catch up with her later this week. (At 67 now, birthdays aren't so much fun anymore, LOL. I could easily ignore mine in fact. Tho ironically I was kinda bummed ALL 4 of grown grandkids did not remember.)

hugs, Karen

o

Happy Belated Birthday!!

I hope you find something amazing at the antique mall!!

Sorry I missed the actual day. Things are still hectic here in CA and even though I brought my computer with me, I haven't had time til now to check in with everyone.

Karen, just ignore the number and enjoy the celebration, LOL.
Candy

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here