Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Happy to be back, sad to hear of all the troubles

Posted by valleymagpie (My Page) on
Mon, Mar 7, 11 at 0:47

Hello, Everyone.
Such a minor mishap, having computer problems. It is frustrating all the same, and I really missed being on the forum.

Karen, your post about your dad brought me to tears. We both had "the best dad in the world," didn't we? I miss mine every day, even though he's been gone for 22 years. I remember the wonderful times, and that has helped to mend my heart.

Yachter, I pray your family troubles be will over soon. Lynn, what a start to the year. I hope things will soothe out for you.

And to all of you who have gotten sick!--Get well soon!

I had to show all of you the wonderful subway art OA did for me, with memorable places to my DH and me. OA, I just found a frame last week that will suit the piece to a T. I have to tweak the size a little bit. I'm anxious to get it framed, but first have to do a little work on the frame corners and finish it. Here is the art, everyone:

Photobucket

Thank you so much, OA.

With my newly un-virused computer I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing and catching up on all your posts.

- Magpie

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Happy to be back, sad to hear of all the troubles

Glad you're back, Mags. That subway sign OA did for you is absolutely wonderful. She is definitely Amazing!

Thank you for your kind words about my Dad. So many of us share the same feelings, which I think is wonderful. I am doing better this week, and I KNOW my Dad close to by and keeping an eye on me. He sort of let me know that the past two days, tho that probably sounds odd.

hugs, Karen

o

That's one neat sign, she is so talented. Glad you got your computer straightened out.
Frou

o

Magpie, good to have you back posting with us.
Hope you will share a picture of your sign when
it's framed. OA does a wonderful job putting
these signs together.

Punk

o

Your subway art looks really neat! OA is so good at doing those and they are so popular out in blogland and on Etsy for sure. Glad you found just the right frame and glad your computer is fixed so you can be back with us. Luvs

o

As a victim last year of a computer virus, I know how frustrating it is!!

That is a wonderful piece that OA made for you!
So glad you are back.

TTFN,
Candy

o

Welcome Back Magpie!
You've been missed my friend.
Great sign you have there and I'm looking forward to seeing it framed.
Glad your PC is over it's virus..and that you'll be back
with us again.
jane

o

magpie...welcome back, magpie! Glad your computer woes are over...a real pain in the rear! Aren't we lost w/o Internet access!

Subway art is AWESOME! Great job, OA! Jeanne S.

o

Welcome back, Magpie. Glad your computer is working again. The Subway art OA made for you is wonderful. She is one multi talented lady.
NanaK

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here