Return to the Holiday Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
some Web pix to share again

Posted by purplemoon (My Page) on
Wed, Mar 21, 12 at 0:31

Pretty in pink !!
Pretty in Pink

A cute craft idea....foam cut-out into an art piece! Cut out a shape from the foam, use foam glue to attach to a canvas, then spray paint all one color!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And lastly.....but don't tell Teegan....I am madly in love with this little girl. (I don't know if she's for sale, and don't know the price if so. But I'm think some BIG bucks for her as she's an original and one-of-a-kind. I think she's the most beautiful doll I've EVER seen in my life. Her name is Celestyna, and I saw her on Pinterest.

Celestyna_most beautiful doll ever

Photobucket

hugs, Karen

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: info on the doll...sigh

I decided to google the doll. WOW.

Celestyna by Zawieruszynski is a 29" porcelain, Limited edition of 11. Market price: $4950.00
Guess she's not going on my Christmas list.

hugs, Karen

o
RE: some Web pix to share again

I always said you had good taste, Karen. This just proves I was right! LOL She does have a beautiful expression. Luvs

o

Karen, Thanks for sharing that pretty pink Easter decor. Makes me want to change some of mine!
The cutout foam bunny is cute too.
Celestyna is beautiful. Don't you wonder who could afford her?
Nana

o

She would need a high chair made of gold, PM! LOL!

That foam cut-out bunny is a cute idea for a project! First pic is so eloquent! TFS! Jeanne S.

o

Celestyna looks like a real little girl...she is beyond beautiful! Can certainly see why you love her so. Thanks for sharing the other decorating ideas...very pretty!

o

It is beautiful, but that is a lot of money! Just print out the pic and look at it! :)

o

Sorry Purplemoon, I think Barby is very beautifull than Celestyna

However "Pretty in pink" is very fantastic. You make yourself? Utopian!!!!!!!

Here is a link that might be useful: Voyage Vietnam

o

Karen, that stand is gorgeous all decorated for Easter. That reminds me I have all the lg plastic eggs that need filled with water and set outside. Also eggs hung in the trees, etc.HUM... Cute idea with the craft bunny from Debbiedoo's.

Love Beautiful, Expensive 'Celestyna'. At that price, Teegan may be safe w/o fear of having to share you.LOL

Punk

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the Holiday Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here